FT Shooters living near Wakefield going to ICENE. Can you help?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Phil01gunner, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Phil01gunner

Phil01gunner New Member

Club:
    Springfield
    Hi, wondering if you can help a SEFTA member? Just bought on ebay a Pelican case 1750 which as you will guess is a pain in the arse to post not to mention cost. I'm asking if you live near to this post code
    WS2 6 (I'll fill in the rest if you can do) & can pick up & bring down to ICENE on Sunday, I'd be very grateful indeed. If you can, to cut time down on checking at this site can you reply to my email which is
    philw.lawrence@gmail.com I'll then fill you in on full address details name, & best time to. Once again thanks.

2. Brian.Samson

Brian.Samson Allowed in Sales Staff Member

Club:
    Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range
    I'm 17 miles from that approximate postcode and I'm coming down to Iceni.

The bad news is, my car's in the garage today and I won't have time tomorrow to drive all the way over to Wakefield.
    If you can find someone to get the case from Wakefield to me, I'll bring it down for you.

Or if you can find someone to get the case from Wakefield to Pontefract ARC, I could pick it up from there - I'll most probably pop into Ponte later on tomorrow to check zero before Sunday.