FT rig valuation

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by bigboab, Mar 9, 2011.

1. bigboab

bigboab New Member

Hi there,

was just looking for a rough valuation for some things as I am think about giving up FT due to family stuff I just don't have enough to for FT and HFT at the moment.

I have a daystate grand prix which has been to daystate for the updated electrics and also the more reliable new chrono which is all in excellent condition.

A MEC three position butt hook with plate and all fixings.

Mk1 big nikko with very little use, no play in the sidewheel and great range finder, with sunshade, taylor fish tail, top turret and pointer. Sportsmatch high mounts with taylor raiser blocks. Come with original box and
    screw on covers.

Hammerli ar20ft mint condition hardley been used still in box with filler and scope rail and MTC viper 10x44 with medium Sportsmatch mounts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Robert

2. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    For a quick sale ? on the GP . i reckon a £ 1000 . for the big nikko £ 300 and the AR 20 with scope £ 550 .
    you can ask more of course . but a low price sells ??? HOLLY

3. wayne509

wayne509 New Member

I just sold my GP for £1100 Robert it was number 0098 and mint condition but never had the butt hook like yours.
    I had a great deal of interest in it and could have sold it easily many times over.
    I was also offered a lot of trade in deals so if you were prepared to do that I'm sure it would go no problem.

Big Nikko 350?

MTC viper £100

Hammerli - I have no idea

You are keeping the other Daystate aren't you?

4. bigboab

bigboab New Member

Thanks for that guys!

Yeah Wayne still keeping the platinum! Well it's just a thought the now! A love my guns but just haven't gt enough time to do them all justice so just gona concentrate on one! I think!lol