FT or HFT which is bigger

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by scutter, Aug 9, 2011.

1. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

It was two weddings. :D:D:D

2. JEV

JEV Member

Club:
    Purley Chase FTC
    Of four FT clubs in the midlands within 25ml of my house none has more than 15 serious FT or HFT shooters on club shoots. My local 10m club has 20 firing lines and about 30 people queuing to get a shoot. These 10m guys shoot two nights a week compared to weekly or fortnightly for FT/HFT clubs. There are 3 similar clubs within 20ml of my house. I would say that 10m is a far more active competitive air gun sport than FT or HFT.

Midlands Benchrest comps shot at 20yd have about 20 teams of 4 entering each fortnightly round. this means 80 serious shooters compete each round. This is more than the 70 that attend MFTA winter league rounds held every 2 weeks. Based on this Benchrest is more popular than FT.

3. Luvmytx

Luvmytx New Member

Club:
    MAD
    Personally I think none of the air rifle or pistol sports get enough coverage compared to hunting and gun/kit reviews. I feel that anyone new to air gunning started buy buying a magazine for a bit of info they would get the impression that there is a permission around every corner and that all disciplines of target shooting are obscure closed worlds.

4. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

They need to come to MAD for the double header that would soon change. :D:D:D