FT Open Malta

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by luger, Apr 18, 2010.

1. luger

luger Malta's GOS!!!

Club:
    Malta Allied Airgunners Club
    Today my airgun club held an FT Open event. Unfortunately, having the Shamal stripped in pieces, the 97k without stock as I am making a custom butt hook, the Steyr set up for HFT only and the S200 not marked for dial in yet, had to sit this one out but still went to the range and took a few pics of the other lads taking part.

Fianls standings top 3 as follows:

1) James Bugeja - 48/60 - Steyr LG110
    2) Wayne Galea - 41/60 - Steyr LG110
    3) Gordon Gouder - 39/40 - AA S400 (Won shoot off)
    3) Rennie Scorfna - 39/40 - HW100

I attached a few pics...............:D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  2. ChrisJ

ChrisJ Member

Looking good, How many were shooting the malta open.

3. luger

luger Malta's GOS!!!

Club:
    Malta Allied Airgunners Club
    Today the weather was very British like, very cloudy and rained early in the morning with cold howling winds. Very rare that we get this type of weather this time of the year especially since we have had scorchers these last few weeks!

Personally, I love shooting in this weather but some shooters stay away from the range. Unfortunately this is the mentality over here since we are used to sunny days most of the time. If I remember correctly 11 shooters took part when we are usually at least 15 in FT events.

Our next FT event will be the Malta FT Nationals in May and the top shooter in PCP and Springer class will qualify to take part and represent Malta in the FT Worlds in Hungary.