1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fourth attempt fail!!

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by emerey, Jul 29, 2011.

1. emerey

emerey Member

Club:
    Tiro Federal Argentino de Buenos Aires
    Well, this is the news as I do not post it ...
    After the fourth attempt to ship to Argentina the EV2MKII I bought in the UK for several months now, and it was impossible to receive it in time to train properly, I decided to cancel my trip to Italy 2011 World FT.

As a last resort I dare to ask here if a shooter from London would take my rifle to any of the other three members of our delegation. Since the three direct travel to Rome.

I guess we'll see in 2012 since that date I have planned to buy another rifle FT.

Thank you very much, I wish the best to all the shooters in the UK, and the best man win!:D;)

emerey
    Marcelo Rey
    from Buenos Aires
    Tango City;)

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    The problem will be you will need a transport case, and a permit, plus the rifles cost to bring over on the plane. I am not sure if the permits require the rifle to be taken out by the same person they are brought in by.

3. emerey

emerey Member

Club:
    Yes, any passenger can take the rifle with, as part of the baggage. BUt cant be posted/sended by Royal Mail, (Parcel Force or Shipped by sea.).

I just cancel my air ticket yesterday, make no sense pick the rifle in London, on my way to Italy in August.

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Yes, they can take it with baggage, but this costs. And we are not sure if the rifle has to come back to England from Italy if it went to Italy from England, otherwise the rifle will be left there without a permit...

5. emerey

emerey Member

Club:
    We are consulting riht now with authorities on the Worlds to a new Porte d ´Armi that once the rifle held by Gustavo Abuín my fellow shooter. Initially there was no problem because the law is different than UK. Here in Argentina air guns are absolutely free to use and registration and unlimited power.:D

Of course, all spends are on me.;)

6. emerey

emerey Member

Club:
    well, it's official, I have the black EV2MK4 at home...:D buyed in USA...;) so the UK MKII goes for sell... tks!

7. john sears

john sears old but not so wise

Club:
    Castle FTC
    Great news:)