Fixed cylinder in dominator

Discussion in 'Walther' started by SnowBall, Sep 14, 2011.

1. SnowBall

SnowBall Member

Club:
    AZCFT Spain
    I have seen many shooters (with walther) change the original deposit for fixed one with quickfill. This cylinder seem screwed into the regulator body.
    The question is this, is this tube part of a commercial airgun? Which model? Is it completely custom? In that case ... How thick would the aluminum have to be?

2. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    I think you are looking at the famous Mick Tromans TITANIUM ! :eek: cylinder polished up so it looks like its permanently fixed on the regulator...

Is this what you have seen like these photos ? if yes, look at the Sales section, as some STB members list their titanium Walthers there...

Attached Files:

3. Snike

Snike New Member

Club:
    Dunfermline
    The rifle shown in the 1st and 2nd photo's has an aluminium cylinder with quickfill, which is made by Nick Murphy. The outside of the regulator is machined down and screw cut to take the cylinder. The last photo shows the titanium cylinder made by Mick Tromans which screws on in exactly the same way as the original.

Paul

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  4. mikewills8904

mikewills8904 walthers last the course

Club:
    oaktree ftc and tondu ftc
    fixed cyliders

yes the 1st 2 are nick murphy mods and the reg is turned to except the cylinder ,that gun is now owned by berty
    mick tromans has also done a few with titaiuniun cyliders screwed onto regs ,,,i have one

the only issue with having the reg and tube as one is that if you want to do any work on the reg or valve you have do dump all the air out .

5. SnowBall

SnowBall Member

Club:
    AZCFT Spain
    This was my suspicion. I buy a spoiled regulator from friend and I was looking for doing something similar... but maybe I can contact Nick Murphy for the job.