1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Filling lg110

Discussion in 'Steyr' started by Pete m, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Pete m

Pete m New Member

Club:
    Greyhound
    I have just acquired a very nice LG110 and have purchased a fill probe from best fittings so I can fill the cylinder from my the hose from my bottle, on my other rifles AA and Daystate when I have filled the rifle I use my bleed valve to release the air in the hose before detaching it from the rifles fill valve, on the Steyr it fills ok but when I open the bleed valve it empties the cylinder it this normal and should I just unscrew the cylinder from the fill hose when I have filled it up

2. raygun

raygun Non member

Just unscrew the cylinder without bleeding the line.

ATB
    Ray.

3. Pete m

Pete m New Member

Club:
    Greyhound
    That's what I have done just seems a bit drastic

4. DarrenQ

DarrenQ New Member

Club:
    MAD
    Steyr fill.

Just unscrew the cylinder after fill, it will vent the air in the hose as you unscrew it.

Darren.

5. cwprice

cwprice Member

110 filling

I take it you have the Best fittings hose with the female connecter on the end. The male adapters save you from taking the original adapters off every time you want to charge a different rifle. I have the original large filling adapter straight into my cylinder so I have to unscrew the rifle air tube just like you have to with the Best fittings adapter but I have three 300 bar main cylinders. Steyrs FWB's and Walthers are the same unless you have a quick fill fitted to the rifle.

6. JEV

JEV Member

Club:
    Purley Chase FTC
    Thats quite OK mate, all Steyr cylinders are filled that way and bleed on unscrewing as do most match guns with removable cylinders.

7. Pete m

Pete m New Member

Club:
    Greyhound
    Thanks for your help chaps just confirmed what I already knew nice to have it backed up