fiiiiinally i get my baby!

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Dr.Martin85, May 27, 2014.

1. Dr.Martin85

Dr.Martin85 New Member

hey folks,

First time posting and its a happy day in the Martin residence :)
    i finally got my hw97kt and im over the moon! I got the .177 with a hawke panorama ev 4-12x40 ir :)
    It was chrono'd at the shop at 11.8ft lbs in my presence. I don't know if thats a little bit powerful for what im wanting to do (hft/ft) but i will find out i guess.

im now looking in to joining a local club but im not really sure where to look lol i stay in central Scotland and know of one in juniper green im going to give them a call and see if i can come along.
    any tips or advice for a newbie before i do go along? what i will need, what to expect.. things like that lol

cheers

Davie

2. hotversion

hotversion Member

Aawww

Awww a bouncing little bundle ov joy,:) any pics

3. paul4be

paul4be Why do I bother????????

Club:
    Darlington RA
    Shoot it and enjoy :shot:

Put a tin or 2 of pellets through it and you will find almost certainly that the power will have crept up and will probably be over limit, so will need a bit of spring adjustment to bring it back down. In reality, 11fpe will be more than up to the job and give a slightly nicer firing cycle as well.

4. Dr.Martin85

Dr.Martin85 New Member

the guy in the shop said the power might creep up, iv to take it in an he will take the power down if it does.

Attached Files: