Field Target Storm

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Flannelmeister, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Flannelmeister

Flannelmeister New Member

Well, I expect to get some stick for this one :D

I love tinkering with stuff and was getting cheesed off with drying the trigger etc out on my Pro Target after a wet shoot. :(

Was casting about for something I could use as a back up when it was wet and this is it.

Gunpower Storm. Originally .22 now has a .177 BSA barrel, courtesy of Drum @ Leupy's custom shop, also one of his hammers and springs.

The silencer/shroud, butt plate, hampster and scope sidewheel were made by my mate Pete who can make most bits for guns.

The bottle/stock is an American HPA bottle attached through an adaptor sourced from the States which gives both cast and drop at heel. Oh, and that bit between the bottle and the adaptor is a regulator

Have to do some setting up with the valve and the reg but on paper it should work

Attached Files:

2. 5teve L

5teve L STOP ! HAMMER TIME !

Club:
    The Oaks & Horsham hawks
    Mates got a similar set up in .22 FAC, works well but does take time setting up 1st time.
    He has a 23 or 24" barrel on his, same reg, co2 adapter & bottle though.
    Should be fine once you sort it.