Falcon T50.

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by cb2591, Sep 2, 2011.

1. cb2591

cb2591 Member

I posted on another thread reference the new falcon. There were two reviews . I have checked everywhere i can think of and still cannot find many reviews on the T50. Its like its disappeared off the face of the earth? I will be purchasing an FT scope shortly and the T50 was on the shortlist. However i cannot find any useful info anywhere. Can anyone help?:)

2. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Goes ?

This sort of thing goes on for ages mate . my advice for what it is worth is buy a good Big Bsa . lots of em around , very easy to spot a good or bad one and of course you get to try it and wring it's neck on a rifle with a bit of luck ??? HOLLY
    PS cos from about two fifty up to three hundred with all the go faster bits .

3. cb2591

cb2591 Member

Well,well, just found Airifle.co.Za, south africa. Some interesting info.Under reviews .Falcon T50.:)

4. cb2591

cb2591 Member

Thanks Holly, shame you are not selling one.:)

5. Jon

Jon Member

You wont find many reviews due to theres less than 50 in first batch worldwide, might be less.
    The future ones look promising with ret on glass.

True there are a lot of BSA around, since came to the market i have only ever seen 3 good ones in well over hundred. Same with earlier Nikos, just a rebadge and had both, the BSA for an hour. We wont go in to the return rate and were labelled the disposable scope.

6. cb2591

cb2591 Member

Im fairly new to FT. Spent time with the T35,good scope. I have decided to take the plunge and want to avoid the buying cheap and selling again syndrome lol.However i still cannot force myself to go the whole hog and buy a new Nikko Diamond. It will have to be 2nd hand cause im tight lol, or around £400,hence my interest in the T50. If Falcon are going to introduce an updated model, it would be nice to know when?:)

7. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Nope .

nope my old one is staying put .so is my Mk 2 nikko . optrically they are nothing to shout about . but you can use em on 25 mag and still not be able to see 55 yards clearly focusing on 50 yards . good enough to take you as far as you wanna go . but beware , they are heavy . all these type of scopes are . they can unbalance a heavy rifle for standers . but value for money , yes . the thing is to try em , if you get em posted to you . you do not know what you are gonna get ??? HOLLY:)

8. Willbe

Willbe I Like BIG Hats!

Club:
    Far Coley FTC
    Seconded, got 2 Mk2's (mil-dot) and both are fine, reliable instruments. More than happy with them, go for it :)

9. Jon

Jon Member

Second batch of Falcon T50FT have just literally arrived in the UK and being unpacked as i speak.

However its only a batch of around 128 and wont satisfy the immediate requirements. Currently theres less than 50 worldwide out there.
    They should now be coming in regular of between 128 and 198 per month for next 6 months.

10. wiseguy

wiseguy Active Member

Club:
    DFTA
    At the worlds I haven't seen any, except from my friend and he was really unhappy with it.
    I sold mine (#42) already a while ago and he will be sellling his T50 as well soon.
    In dark woods it's not as goos as e.g. a nikko3.
    I hope the new series are better, but I fear the lens quality hasn't changed.
    My 2 cents,
    Rob