Falcon Menace

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by FirestarterUK, Jun 14, 2010.

1. FirestarterUK

FirestarterUK Member

Does anyone know who stocks the Falcon Menace 10X42. thx.

2. sakerman

sakerman Member

Club:
    MAD
    I may be wrong but I don't think they are made anymore. I purchased one recently from this site second hand, but you have to be quick!:)

3. alhucoll

alhucoll New Member

The 10 x 42 has been discontinued by Falcon.
    Worth keeping a look-out on ebay for Falcons by Paul at Werg Fieldsports - got my second one from him and a great bit of kit with the MP/ML reticules, find they work quite well for me. Some may say the reticule is crowded, but it's what you get used to - I like the amount of reference points available which helps me a great deal in range guesstimation.
    Early 4 - 14 x 42 Merlins are worth a look at as well, if and when they appear.

ATB,

Al

4. Darren

Darren New Member

I've got three Menace 10x42 scopes. Got two off them off ebay (one new, one used) so worth keeping an eye out on there.

As others have said, they're not making them any more for some reason.

The older models have a distance scale on the side parallax adjuster and single central allen bolts to hold the adjusters in place. The newer ones have no numbers on the parallax and the adjusters are held in place by three tiny allen bolts hidden away on the sides. Not sure if there's any real differences other than those cosmetic changes though.

Cheers

Darren

5. NarkyMark

NarkyMark New Member

Club:
    TAWD VALE
    There is an IR MD verion on BBS for sale! Well there was when I looked last night!