Falcon 4-14x44 FFP - HFT

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Kingplinker, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Hi all

For those of you who may use the above , what mag/px do you find best ? I really haven't had a good play
    as yet and have just used it px'd at 25 yards on 10 mag .
    The scope is currently on another rifle but I may give it a try ... if i ever get a chance to shoot HFT again :rolleyes:

many thanks

Dave

2. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Try it on 8mag Dave its pretty much clear from 8 to 45, great optics but head position is critical ;)

3. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Still PX'd at 25 yards ?

Hi Chris , nice to hear from you mate . Yes I have tried it on the lower mag but have not had the chance to see what happens over the 25 yard indoor range to test the longer distances .

It's a fantastic scope but I think it's been a bit wasted on my hunting rig , saying that it has never missed a beat !

cheers

Dave

4. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Cracking hunting scope but I had major problems with PX error when I tried using one for HFT, we do put ourselves into some daft shooting positions occasionally. That said Ian Harford won the matchplay with one so it might be down to me being crap :eek::D:D