Ev2 mk4

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Fox, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Fox

Fox Member

Hi,
    thinking of buying the above rifle dose any one have any experience of the new version ? is it any beter than the previouse incarnations, is it worth the money?

thanks Clive.

2. Sniperdad

Sniperdad New Member

Clive, I got my Mk4 in Dec 09 and have not looked back. My previous gun was a Wally LG300 ( still have it), and though I dont want to compare, I must say that the EV is in no way inferior.

I have won all 7 FT competitions I have entered in since Dec but one when I had the flue.
    The biggest improvement I must say is in the standing dept. I love the balance.

The support has also been great.

The basic accuracy is on par with the Wally.

Here by us the EV's are cheaper than the other raceguns so it makes perfect sence from that perspective aswell.

IMO you are bying a great gun if you go ahead with the purchase.

Dave
    South Africa

3. Scoch

Scoch HOW!!!

Club:
    Tayside Airgun Club
    Great value for money, had a EV2 mk3, now got an Ev2 Mk4, not a lot of difference but being honest i prefered the hamster adjustment on the old one.

4. Fox

Fox Member

Thanks for the replys chaps that sound all good & positve think I will be taking the plunge.

Any other thoughts out there?

Thanks again
    Clive

5. ascoughc

ascoughc Member

ive got the mk2 the only difference with the mk3 and 4 was the stock, adjustments