Euskadi Open, Millride on tour 2009

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Baltipal, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Baltipal

Baltipal New Member

Well, the foam in my Hardigg Storm has now got a Trudy shaped hole cut in it & the padlocks are applied.(Where'd I put those keys again?)
    The case is, mostly packed, (not sure whether to put my water-proofs in there or not!)
    So I reckon it's nearly time to go! First time abroad with a rifle & alittle nervous but it's too late to back out now & truthfully I wouldn't anyway. Jesús has told us what the Euskadi posse has laid on for us & if I don't shoot a single pellet it looks to be a fantastic weekend! You lot who have stopped behind to collect Byley points will be very jealous.
    I hope to get some nice piccies & maybe a couple of minutes of entertaining video. I have been instructed that, 'What goes on tour, stays on tour', but I've never been one to pass up a good photo opportunity so......watch this space!;)

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    And those 6 important things are packed as well? :D

Really wish i was going as well... next year though, SA took the brunt of the cash this year for excursions.