Euskadi Open 2011. 07. 16-17

Discussion in '2011 Events' started by Delphinus, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
    The photos that I have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Ta for that... is it a head to head shootoff?

3. strangefroot

strangefroot Member

Thanks for sticking the pics up delphinus,they brought a lot of good memories back, & nice to meet you at euskadi over the weekend .
    Would like to say well done to all those that picked a bit of shiny stuff up , it was certainly hard earned !Especially conor , who showed us all the way .( the txappella hat that he won really highlighted his russet coloured locks ):D
    This is the second year in a row that ive been over there & i dont know how they managed it but it was even better this time , than the last . This , i think is because they listen to what comments people have to say & work as many ideas as they possibly can into an allready winning format, to make it even better .If anyone has an inckling that they fancy giving it a go in the future then i can guarantee that you wont be dissapointed , The hospitality is second to none & if the the friendly euskadi atmosphere could be bottled & sold , then someone would be a very rich person !
    Once again , many thanks to jesus , jose & the rest of the hard working team .

Calps .

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Good stuff Andy... was really missing being out there when i was being jet blasted on Dartmoor yesterday...

5. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
    Yes it was the dispute for the 4 and 5 places.

Since we clean the free position and knelling we when to standing.

Neil it s a great shooter and very fast.

Also it was a pleasure to shoot with Maestro and its great sense of humor next time I will bring a dictionary to know what he says when miss a target :D

6. TOOL

TOOL Independent FT Pumper

Humber Bridge , Barrow-on-Humber in Bomber County
    Club:
    EFTA England
    Great time, the hospitality was first class as Cheesy chops Calps said & Jesus was amazing at keeping us well looked after.

Great hotel & food.

10/10

Atb

Scott,

7. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
    Found one more, we couldn't show what we catch because I couldn t unbolt them of the trees.

[​IMG]

8. Sanjon

Sanjon New Member

Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks....:):):):):):):):):):)

9. Tesla

Tesla Member

Club:
    AFTE ( Euskadi F.T.Association)
    Thanks a lot

Hi mates
    Once more we would like to give you all , our best thanks to everypeople who participating in our Open contribute to enjoy not only the course but the growing of the FT family.
    Thanks so much for all the kind words written by everypeople. Be sure that for the next edition we'll take in mind all the considerations eared to make step by step the best Open.That's are our best awards.
    Thanks so much too for Karen speech on behalf of all of you. That was a fantastic detail and the best gift you can offer to all the AFTE crew involved in each organization task to make one of the most appreciated Open in Europe.It was very eciting to see all the English shooters in front of the rest shooter supporting Karen words. That's been the first time that this occur in a FT comp, I guess.
    Really other things occurred for the first time. The Town Hall reception to the shooters has been also one of the important fact to note.
    Andy, really there are not enough bottles in the world to bottle the Euskadi atmosphere, so as much times you came to our Open , as better atmosphere you could breath.
    Regards

10. mikewills8904

mikewills8904 walthers last the course

Club:
    oaktree ftc and tondu ftc
    looks like this was a good shoot ,may look at this next year

11. Pepone

Pepone WFTF World Champion 2010

Club:
    Villarrubio FT
    Congratulations to the organisation and friends of Euskadi, every year the event improves and makes me to enjoy more.
    Congrat to Connor, very constant shooting and good guy, i shoot with him last day. And "un abrazo" for the rest of the people that comes to enjoy and compete. I hope next year more of you could come to Euskadi, for a good weekend, shooting, eating and drinking with friends.
    See you in Italy!!

12. saddler

saddler Phil Gee

Club:
    Millride
    To all of our good friends in Euskadi; particularly Jesus and Sanjon, thank you for a superb weekend. It is clear to see the hard work you put in year after year to improve the shooting competition.
    I don't think it is possible to improve the social side, it is amazing to see so many people come together from so many countries to share our love of Field Target shooting (and food and drink... ;)).
    Congratulations to Conor for another great win, the boys on fire, almost literally on the Saturday, that fair skin took a hell of a beating in the heat :D
    Put me down for next year.

13. Conor

Conor Never been banned from sales Staff Member

Club:
    Back Hill Ballistics; DFTC; Nelson FTC
    A very big thank you to all involved in the organisation of the Euskadi Open 2011, both Briege and I had a great time. The food, hotel, new friends and relaxed atmosphere made this a highly enjoyable competition!
    I would like to especially thank Ander, Tesla, Sanjon and his wife Aintzane and Lilly for their kindness and help during our stay.

Gracias a todos por unas fantásticas vacaciones en Euskadi.

Conor & Briege McFlynn

14. Recoiling Rob

Recoiling Rob Member

A few pictures "off piste"

IMGP1778.jpg

IMGP1788.jpg

IMGP1789.jpg

IMGP1793.jpg

IMGP1790.jpg

Click them to enlarge

Cheers

Grubber

15. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Nice pics rob, thats my sort of Ft event. Lots of empty bottles:eek:

16. DaveRobinson

DaveRobinson NEFTA Chairman

Club:
    Anston FTC
  17. steg

steg Member

Club:
    Emley Moor
    Also it was a pleasure to shoot with Maestro and its great sense of humor next time I will bring a dictionary to know what he says when miss a target :D[/QUOTE]

He usually mutters to himself 'A kurva istenit Seggfej '....I've heard him :D

Am I right Andras? :D

18. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
    Congratulations for the great shooting.

I m the guy that lend you the rangefinder on Saturday, sorry I didn t understand why you drop it so fast only later I realize that I had it configured on meters and not yards. :eek:

19. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
  20. greyskullnz

greyskullnz Non member