euros camping western park

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by mintyrn10, Jun 15, 2011.

1. mintyrn10

mintyrn10 Roll on the weekend!

Club:
    REDFEARNS
    whats the pro's and more importantly the con's
    any complaints from last year who camped there our lass just said what are the showers like :eek:

rick

2. nostromo

nostromo New Member

Euros Camping

Hello Rick, my partner Gillian and myself camped there last year.A really great event let down by the drunken twats on the campsite. I recall a young couple in a caravan who endeavored to keep the toilet units clean, and were to be seen at six o'clock in the morning "mopping up" after the previous nights' "celebrations" . Fair play to them for their efforts, but due to the brainless minority,the toilet facilities were pretty disgusting after the first night.
    Iwould dearly love to shoot the Euros this year, but will be seeking alternative camping accommodation.
    Best Regards, Jim.

3. Gibbs

Gibbs New Member

Yes, it was a challenge to sleep through the idiot who thought it would be funny to sound his car horn for minutes at a time. I wouldn't normally mind but it was every half an hour right through the night into the early morning. He's lucky he wasn't linched!

4. DaveRobinson

DaveRobinson NEFTA Chairman

Club:
    Anston FTC
    My experiences of doing this 2 years on the trot is if you want to be quiet get as far away from the toilets which is right at the botttm left hand side of the field in the 'L' shape.....Down side is you are a good walk from the toilets etc...
    The facilities are good toilets and showers super clean from what i saw there is a newsagent style shop so if u forgot any thing food drink tin opener wise youd be able to buy it on site.. Also the catering stands are very well presented including fish n chip stand, usual burger stand and a Bar...Also the Live band is good to watch...
    Its true that with quite a few people having perhaps a bit too much to drink and the shear volume of people moving around does mean you wont get to sleep early if you are nearer the facilities....However if you stop sunday night to pack up on the monday its usually a lot quieter
    ATB Dave

5. mintyrn10

mintyrn10 Roll on the weekend!

Club:
    REDFEARNS
    thanks guys for your replys [ that rhyms]:eek: but seriously camping it is :) i think

cheers lads

rick