Euro's 2013

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Sammo, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Sammo

Sammo Member

3 weeks ago, I booked 4 rooms at a B & B for the Euro's,
    My wife went into work and booked the Friday and Saturday as holiday, she works in retail so has to work most Saturdays.
    The dates for this event were listed on the Countryman fairs site as 21st and 22nd of September.
    My wife booked the 20th and 21st as holiday

Yesterday I was informed that the dates have now changed and Countryman fairs are saying that Weston Park is now on the 14th and 15th September

I think it is outrageous that an organisation as big as this can change the dates at the drop of a hat.
    The dates were not listed as provisional, I was going to book the 13th and 14th for the B & B and my wife to book these dates for holidays, as it has always been the second wekend in September. but it was the Countryman fairs dates which made me change my mind and book the 21 st and 22 nd

My wife has been told that she can no longer change the dates of her holidays due to co workers now booking that weekend.

I know I am ranting on about this but I am disgusted at the unprofessional way in which Countryman fairs have changed the dates.
    I am livid as this is the only weekend my wife has a chance to come with me to a shoot away.

2. Neil-T

Neil-T Boingers forever.

Club:
    Far Coley
    That's the problem with large organisations like that,......they don't give a toss about you, they just want your money. You will have to tell the wife to throw a sickie. Hope you get it sorted. Neil.

3. Ratinator

Ratinator Well-Known Member

Club:
    Millride FTC / Nomads
    thanks for the head's up

Glad you've bought this to my attention,i was going up on the 19th to put the coarse out.:D:D
    just out of interest where was the b&b,and how much was it for 2 night's.
    thanks simon

4. Sammo

Sammo Member

My wife wouldn't throw a sicky
    The B & B is fully booked it is £45 for a single per night and £55 for a double per night
    It is in Haughton