EQUIFIX SHOOTING CUSHION

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by nemesis, May 31, 2019.

1. nemesis

nemesis 55yrd standing expert, or was it 8 or 9?

Just want to give a heads up to everyone who's thinking of getting a shooting cushion.
    I purchased one of their large cushions so I thought, was eight months ago. Last week, I noticed that the waterproof membrane had started to delaminate from the material. I dropped them an email and spoke to them on Tuesday this week.
    They informed me that it was actually purchased in December 2017 and therefore not under warranty anymore.
    Today a totally brand new cushion arrived completely free of charge and made even stronger by using the plastic waterproof material they use for the base, stitched to the inside of the upper part.
    I've had over the years many of the other makes out there only for them to either come away at the stitching or the zips to bust. Despite what happened to mine these are by far the best out there. Absolutely fantastic service and such a kind gesture.Check out their website.
    equifixshootingbags.co.uk

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. mowerman

mowerman New Member

Club:
    None at presant....
    Many thanks for the kind comments Neil, very much appreciated!
    We always aim to please and our customers comments are always welcome (good or bad) because how can a product be improved if the end-user doesn't tell you about it?
    Hope the modification Di added has the desired effect and please keep us informed either way.

Regards,

Paul.
    Equifixshootingbags communications dept. and general dogs body! :D

nemesis likes this.
  3. SamBro87

SamBro87 Member

Club:
    Iceni marksmen
    I've no complaints about my equifix cushion!
    :)