Enough's enough!

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Jamesy, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    The best part of six months have passed and today i thought i'd take the boinger out for an hour, I went up to Ponty with the '77 and my '45 pistol with the idea that if the springer was too much i could have a play with the pistol.
    I sat down at one of the bench's...something i never do...because i thought i would be able to manage the gun better if the bulk of it's weight was supported, after a half a dozen shots i gave up and sat on the beanbag FT stylee, i couldn't hold the gun anywhere near still off the bench and still to this day can't fathom out the other club members who sit there hour after hour every week...:confused:
    I put about a hundred shots through the old girl just happily plinking away at anything and everything from 10 to 55 yards before i started getting tired and put her away again.
    Since before christmas i haven't been interested in shooting at all, i've been up to Redfearns quite often and Ponty on and off but never taken a rifle with me to shoot, i just haven't been bothered at all.
    After today's day out it's clear to me that i'm a long way off from getting back to where i was last year both physically and mentally but i'm determined to do it and at my pace too, when i want and as much as i want.:)

2. dozbadthebad

dozbadthebad NEFTA Clasic 2018

Club:
    NELSON
    All i can say is TOP MAN
    and if you ever fance a trip to nelson in that car of yours theres a cup of tea /coffee and some shooting with your name on it
    rgds
    doz burty and the nelson boys

3. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    That might be fun! Never been to Wales before!:D
    Thanks lads.

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Keep it going :)... we'll see you at Boink if you're up for it :)

5. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    I've already tested the water regarding making a weekend of this with the wife Rob, and she's up for it...just a matter of time now, see if i'm able to make it.:)