Emley FT Club

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by PastaCore, Aug 12, 2012.

1. PastaCore

PastaCore New Member

Club:
    Emley FT
    Thanks to all the people I saw down at Emley this morning, special thanks to the chap who showed me his Hammerli AR20, Oh Good cup of coffee as well, I am sure to come again even if it is for a brew:) And Trev I am sure I will see you in a couple of weeks, to get signed up, all I need to do now is decide which rifle I want. it still looks like it will boil down to, Bloody hundreds :p I think I will go looking this week at places where I can try it first, seriously I think it will be between the Hammerli, Steyr or possibly the EV2 :) The wife will shoot me .
    Thanks again for the chat gents, I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Giovanni.

2. paul4be

paul4be Why do I bother????????

Club:
    Darlington RA
    Just remember, never EVER have any money on you when Trev is about, especially once the winter league shoots start and raffle fever strikes ;););)

3. steg

steg Member

Club:
    Emley Moor
    You may as well have the pound on you...he'll only get someone to lend you a quid so he can take it off you :D

4. pauljv

pauljv Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    hey trev don't forget you owe our dil 10p yes thats ten english pence for that faulty target :D :D :D , first winter league that ticket's 90p

5. PastaCore

PastaCore New Member

Club:
    Emley FT
    I will have to get some good Camo so I can hide :)

6. paul4be

paul4be Why do I bother????????

Club:
    Darlington RA
    Won't work, he can smell out cash from 3 miles. :D