East Devon FTC Web Site

Discussion in 'South West England' started by RAIDER, Feb 16, 2014.

1. RAIDER

RAIDER Member

Club:
    East Devon FTC
    http://eastdevonftc.com

opens best in google chrome but a double click will do. the site is in its infancy so please check. pictures showing the wind damage.
    RAIDER

2. Martin Healy

Martin Healy New Member

Club:
    East Devon Field Target Club
    East Devon FTC - New Website www.eastdevonftc.com

Hi Raider, thanks for sharing - I have added a link to the EDFTC website:

http://www.eastdevonftc.com

The new East Devon Field Target Club website has some basic information about the club, its aims, plus contact and travel details. New members receive a warm welcome at this friendly club.

At the beginning of February EDFTC hosted a shoot in support of Breast Cancer charities which was well supported by shooters from across the region and raised £250. Lots of photos on the website.

The recent storms that savaged the the South West have left their mark on EDFTC. Several hundred trees have been toppled and a huge clear up is underway to restore the FT and HFT ranges. More photos are on the website.

Regards, Martin

3. TonyF

TonyF SWEFTA FT Champion 2006

Club:
    Mendip, East Devon, Avon Hawks and Oaktree.
    New Website

The East Devon Website looks good and it's nice to have it back up and running again .... Thanks! :)

I was so sorry to see all the damage caused by the severe winds recently and I could not get over the amount of trees that have blown down. :mad:

It's going to make the GP later this year very interesting as much more wind will now be getting into the wood. :D

4. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Have to say the ED Gp course was improved for me after the first tree fall. I think potentially will make it even better?
    Lots of work but ED are lucky in having a superb landlord, top man:)

God moves in mysterious ways:confused:

He must have seen me on the Dance floor!