East devon breast cancer shoot

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by RAIDER, Feb 3, 2014.

1. RAIDER

RAIDER Member

Club:
    East Devon FTC
    A little back ground to why we choose the breast cancer charity for ED charity shoot this year. A young mother and equally young daughter have been stricken with the disease who both live in Honiton.

Big thanks to all who attended from as far as Bristol & Truro. A break in the weather was received with enthusiasm by all with a very tricky BREEZE.

FT AA with a superb score 40 ex42 by Andy Williams from ED, a score I thought that was beyond all.

HFT winner from Buckley Wood was Tony Crabb with 55 ex60 on a course I set and as hard as I had ever done.
    Thanks to the ED members for their help.
    We have collected, with a few more donations to come. £220 for BREAST CANCER.

RAIDER

2. TonyF

TonyF SWEFTA FT Champion 2006

Club:
    Mendip, East Devon, Avon Hawks and Oaktree.
    Well Done!

You were spot on with the decision to cancel last week due to the severe weather forecast then, as yesterday was a great day for shooting and a good time was had by all who attended. :D

Nice to see that we raised a good amount for a very worthy cause. :)

Thanks to Jeremy and all the helpers who made the day possible :) and big congratulations to Andy Williams with his score of 40 ex 42, excellent shooting Andy, well done!

(for those who wonder why it was out of 42, it was simply that we put in one lane too many, but it did give us an extra two targets to shoot at! :eek: ;) :eek: )

3. RichWafta

RichWafta Second time around

Club:
    Quarry, Castleton, Avon Hawks
    Great day out

Many thanks to Jeremy and the gang for putiing on a great shoot and for a very worthy cause.
    Excellent shooting from Andy W.
    Jeremy, I "emigrated" to Wales 22 years ago, no longer a Bristolian:D

Rich