Early years

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by holly, Apr 27, 2015.

1. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    If you want to see what FT was like in the naughty ninety's . colin eaton has posted on you tube a 45 min cine film entitled FT EARLY YEARS . have a look and see who you can recognise ??? HOLLY

PS link on the airgunforum net .

2. Yorkshiretea

Yorkshiretea B Grade Bandit

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Here you go:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wrq7NmiitxE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    The Part

The Part with bisley in it , is the old course by the side of the club hut . looks easy enough right ? . NOT the first part was known as the bowl of death , cos it destroyed so many good cards . ask cliffy ??? HOLLY:eek:

4. EELS

EELS Member

Club:
    Kent Woodsmen FTC
    Wow, a blast from the past! Some faces there Holly - A few too many of friends who've since passed though (RIP fella's)

And you had hair Holly! :) and of course the ongoing mystery of how Barry Warren manages to look younger now than he did 22 years ago???
    Ps. Never realised I'm still using the same gun box as back in 1993 but apparently I am :)

5. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Bazza Younger ?

Younger ? yes , better looking NO . yes i still have my GC2 from those day's . if anything the gun is better now than it was then . which is not the case with myself i am afraid . ??? HOLLY:)