1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dominator Barrel Shroud Diameter ?

Discussion in 'Walther' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Sep 8, 2010.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Anyone know this info ?

Getting a custom made moderator to fit over the shroud..

:D

2. Numb Nut

Numb Nut New Member

Which type of shroud? Carbon fibre or alu shroud (with the alu dovetail for the rear section)?

If it's the latter then mine measures 19.87mm outer diameter. :)

3. windchime1

windchime1 New Member

Dominator shroud plus xmas at surrey guns!!!

John sykes possibly i know he,s unwell at present at hydrographics

popped into Surrey Guns in wallington they have new ar20s 16joule for £620 plus the new Dominator £1725 , it was like Christmas new Walther pistols a special edition Club Lp300 that looks the nuts only SG have them specially made as they are the Walther Sports service Agent and joint importer.

I think they are stocking up for xmas new rugers , Sig Sauer .22,all very reasonble prices got home had a "Go compare " on the net and cheapest around the south east , Peter Friend told me that hes doing a beat the VAT deal for customers its in GunMart and his Trade ManagerDavid was running through the new Ruger kit great shop nice guys , :shot:

4. windchime1

windchime1 New Member

Surreys raffle ar20 ft

surrey guns have an on line raffle £2.50 a ticket to win an ar20ft 16 joules plus accessories www.surreyguns.com closing date 31st Dec 2010 wish I had known bought mine some tiem ago :shot::)