DEMYAN- Sold in the Czech Republic !!!!

Discussion in 'Others' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Jun 27, 2010.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Ok guys, dont all thank me at once, it may be premature...as I contacted the business owner and waiting for the reply on Exporting to UK...

Here's the link: http://www.vltava2000.cz/aczshop/default.asp?lngDepartmentID=32

As an indication on the Exchange Rates:

CZ 32,500 = GBP1036

CZ 26,100 = GBP832

CZ 26,050 = GBP830

CZ 25,550 = GBP814

CZ 23,200 = GBP740

:cool:

2. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -

Attached Files:

3. DazF

DazF Active Member

Club:
    Buckley Wood FTC and Oaktree FTC
    Looked into getting one of these about 3 years ago.

The Russians were not interested in the uk.

Don't hold your breath on back up.

4. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Czech Republic is part of EU...so buying this in Prague should be no problem...either as a F to F, or via email for UK import....other threads on other forums explained the problem in Exporting OUT of Russia...this isnt the case here...UNLESS someone here knows the deal with exporting airguns out of the Czech republic ???

Back up, or service...well, either Demyan appoint someone in UK as sole agent...when they get their act together...OR one takes the chance of getting the gun, and adding it to one's collection (thats me) with a casual plink in the back garden...but, as far as service, if you decide to shoot 5000 tins of pellets and make it (if Its Pukka) your nbr. 1 Ft gun...then, there are enough superior talented gunsmith gents like Jon Harris or Dave Welham (IMHO), who could service it, if it ever 'broke down'...from the Demyan video strip down, we arent looking at a DayState with complicated software and electronics. More like basic mechanics.

:cool:

5. Boli

Boli New Member

Club:
    TBVLK, Arrabona HUNGARY
    Did you get any answer from the Czech shop about the shipment? I am going to the country soon and maybe able to locate a store where these are on sale.