Daystate Midland Hunter Series Rd6 Greyhound Results

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by Pad. E, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Pad. E

Pad. E Member

Hi all

Here's the results for sixth & final round

>>Rd6 Results <<

>> Final Season Leader Board <<

>> Rd6 Photo's <<

I've Just downloaded a compilation of photos from this season
    >>You Tube Still Video of this Season<<

Thank you for your support over the six rounds, looking forward to the next season already!!

May I say thanks to all the clubs that let us shoot the comps, Daystate for sponsoring us, Lloyd for making the trophies & Dave for setting up a new spread sheet

Regards
    Paddy, Greg & Ryan

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  2. stillwater

stillwater Well-Known Member

Club:
    KSG, Misfits
    What a great day to finish the series, Sun shining and lots of happy faces.
    Well done to everyone that took part in the series without your support we wouldn't be able to continue it.
    Bonus Bunny winners today
    Rob Mobley £28
    Greg Hensman J £28
    The winner of this years rifle is Darren Quincey Who I am sure will be a happy man when he takes delivery of his new Rifle that has yet to be released.

3. punydan

punydan Monkey Juice

thanks to Paddy, Greg and Ryan for another cracking series. What a day to finish on, turned out nice again. A really good and fun course, got me thinking alot. Great to see aload of good friends and shoot round with a lovely fellow, thanks Harvey. Great shooting Chris, sorry you didn't quite do it, but it did make for an interesting photo. If it wern't for that peskie asmatic target I would have beaten my p.b. still a splitter is a splitter.
    I am sad to see Ryan bow out of the position he has ably created and again thanks for all your time and effort mate. Top Bombing.
    See you all soon.

4. JamDoughnut

JamDoughnut Member

Club:
    Kibby
    A fantastic day, thanks to Greg, Ryan & Paddy for all your hard work and to everyone else who has helped throughout the series.:):):)
    Some tricky wind and very close finishes making it even more interesting today.
    Congratulations to all the winners, some great shooting.
    Can t wait for next season, see you all there.:D
    ATB
    Lloyd & Evan

5. Gilogrt

Gilogrt Member

Club:
    Greyhound/Kibworth
    Many thanks to Greg, Ryan and Paddy for an awesome series. Hats go off to Chris, Dan, Jonny and Evan on your wins. Superb shooting.
    Thanks also to everyone I've shot with over the rounds. Great company and learning experience.

6. ginger ninja

ginger ninja New Member

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    midlands

Just like to say thanks to Greg, Ryan and Paddy for a great midlands season, also like to say congratulations to all the winners of this series. Had a great time today at Greyhound, it would have been nice to see Chris clear it today, just that last stander eh chris if only you would have stepped back and reset yourself (like you tells us to do all the time) then you would have probably cleared it today but wel done for the win.
    it has been a good laugh i am looking forward to shooting with everyone in the UKAHFT.:D

7. DarrenQ

DarrenQ New Member

Club:
    MAD
    New daystate.

To say I am happier than a dog with two dicks is an understatement.I only shot one round:eek: I am off to buy some lotto tickets they say it happens in three's so who knows?

Darren.

8. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    Very enjoyable day today, thanks to everyone.

Here are some more pics

Gary

Pics

9. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Congratulations Daz, hope you enjoy it mate. You must have had the only card in without mine and Gregs name on!!:D

10. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Thanks everyone who supported the series, there's been plenty of ups and a few downs this year but today showed the best in our little hobby. On a personal note I'm pleased everyone enjoyed today at the Greyhound, huge thanks to all the club members who helped setup but didn't shoot.:)

11. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

I have had a brilliant time over the winter shooting this series, it must be one of the best attended winter series we have and will look forward to doing it all again next year.

A big thank you must be said to Ryan and Geg and all the others who have helped in putting these events on, and what a cracking day we had today at the Greyhound to round it off!!

Cheers Simon.

12. Pad. E

Pad. E Member

I've put a link onto our Midlands Hunter Website Photos page,

I hope you don't mind

regards
    Paddy.

13. A458

A458 Member

Club:
    Furnace Mill
    Greyhound 13 March

Had a great day today enjoying the afternoon sunshine, although the tricky wind gave some problems, it didn't arrive on one shot when it should, however, achieved a PB and thanks to Shaun for the company.
    Looking forward to next year! Maybe get better and do more. Best wishes to Pad E, Greg & Ryan, hope the spreadsheet continues to work.
    Ian

14. Pad. E

Pad. E Member

Thanks Ian.

The spead sheet does help indeed, I will use it for next season.

--------------------------​

I've Just downloaded a compilation of photos from this season
    >>You Tube Still Video of this Season<<

Regards
    Paddy.

15. rickysdaystate

rickysdaystate Make Every Shot Count

Club:
    Greyhound
    this has been my 1st year of the daystate midland hft season, and i think it has been great, the greyhound was a really course with plenty of difficult shots on it.
    i would like to thank Dave for lending me his Daystate MK3 on the day :)
    and congratulations to Chirs for putting in another great score and winning him the series, well done to all you other guys who competed

16. Dave g

Dave g Member

Ricky, glad i could help you out, hope you get your MK4 sorted quickly.

Really enjoyed the series and appreciate all the hard work that the organisers & hosting clubs put into this to make it so successful.
    Congratulations to all the trophy winners & to everyone who took part in what must be one of the friendliest sports around.

On a personal basis a big thank you to Bruce & Andrea Marshall who got lumbered with me at Worcester (only my 2nd comp) for their help, advice & encouragement, Ryan Charlton who is always willing to help people out down at the Greyhound & especially my girlfriend Michelle who had never touched an airgun until september & is now 1st Lady of the Midlands (hope the title doesn't go to her head).

17. evboy

evboy Member

greyhound rd 6

just to say what a fantastic series the daystate midland hunter has been big thank you to ryan,greg,paddy cant wait for next series. enjoyed shooting round with ryan yesterday @ greyhound brilliant course we will all miss you ryan all the best for what you are going to do with all your spare time look forward to seeing @ the uks i hope.good luck greg for next season i think you will have plenty people to help you brillant season made lots new friends keep it up lads& lassses :):shot:

18. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

A massive thanks to Greg, Ryan and Pad for a great series.

Huge hats off to all at the Greyhound for a great course with the best planned weather ever:D

Thanks for the company of Simon and Simon on the shoot.:)

19. BIGGS"N"WIFE

BIGGS"N"WIFE New Member

Thankyou Dave,it was an absolute pleasure to go round with you at Worcester.Now look at you , only a few months later and your wooping our buts!!
    We are looking forward to all the banter with the inter-club shoots and the competition between Michelle and me....she is getting toooooo good!!! No more advice !!

Thanks again for your kind words

See you on Saturday
    Andrea