Daystate Midland Hunter - looking good ?

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Kingplinker, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Hi all

Just been having a good look around the Midland Hunter site and have to say it all looks very well put together , very easy to navigate and looks good too . >>> HERE <<<

I doubt I will get to shoot in any of these due to distance ( I rarely get out of Sussex nowadays . lol ) but I bet its a good comp . I think its great we have so many competitions to attend as not only does it give us a wide variety of challenging courses but it gives people the chance to meet up with those they would otherwise miss due to traveling times etc

Well done chaps ( and thats coming from a southerner ) ;) Credit where its due

Dave

PS : Badges are smart too !

2. martin c

martin c New Member

nice site

have to agree with above:)

now where is that southern hunter's site again;)

3. Pad. E

Pad. E Member

Sorry for dragging this up :eek:

But it is the first time I've seen it.

So a belated thanks from me :D

However, that is an old link, our new one is >>HERE<<

Regards
    Paddy

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  4. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Cracking series with some great grounds, Dave you have trouble getting out of your house after what the judge said mate :D:D:D:D

5. stillwater

stillwater Active Member

Club:
    KSG, Misfits
    Very kind of you to say how much you are enjoying it:) Already have another couple of new grounds wanting to be involved next season, so could even look at making it a 7round.

6. Amac

Amac Active Member

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    Several of us from the sunny north west travel down to experience the delights of this series. As Greg has said, a couple of superb new grounds have been added to the venue list this winter, and it looks like some additional ones are a strong possibility for future years as well.

I would strongly recommend that if you fancy a crack at HFT, the Midlands series is an ideal place to kick off your target shooting career.

Frank