Daystate Mark 4 IS s .22

Discussion in 'Daystate' started by DeeGee68, Mar 23, 2010.

1. DeeGee68

DeeGee68 New Member

Reading most forums online I note that most rifles have some problem in one way or another and most of the time they are either resolved by the manufacturer or the shop selling the product. What is important is that improvements are coming out all the time and for the better.

I was a little concerned that maybe my changing my Weihrauch HW100SK with the leaking cylinder/rifle for my new Daystate Mk4 IS S was my going from one problem rifle to another. I KNOW that the Weihrauch brand is exceptional but also KNOW that Daystate was described to me as the 'Rolls Royce' of Air Rifles. I only wanted a reliable rifle that was going to serve me well for the purpose I intended for the rifle. I am still new to this and am trying to find my niche in either HFT or hunting. I also wanted a rifle that was not going to let me down when it mattered most. I could imagine my disappointment if the rifle lost pressure when I needed it most.....

My new Daystate is a thing of beauty and exceptional technology but these are only cosmetic. The rifle firstly has to do the job it is required to do and if looks and technology compliment the first point then it is a bonus. I will keep you posted if I encounter any problems with my rifle but would like to hear of any problems other owners may have encountered as I may or may not encounter them myself and it would be good to know what to look for.

SoberYouth

2. DeeGee68

DeeGee68 New Member

Well after changing from a Weihrauch HW100Sk .22 to a Daystate Mk4iS .22, I have since gone onto a BSA R10 MkII .22 and also purchased a BSA Scorpion SE .177. These were both good rifles but then went on to purchase....wait for it....another Weihrauch HW100T .177 and sold the two BSA's!!!

I have just purchased a Daystate AirWolf .177 and will (cross my fingers) be keeping the HW100 and Daystate AirWolf as I believe I have the best of both worlds! mechanical and electronic. I love the HW100T and the AirWolf is just superb!!!

ATB!

David. ;-)