Daystate Griffin

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Monty1, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Monty1

Monty1 New Member

I'm looking at Target rifles and liking the look and spec of the Griffin, does anyone use one or have any thoughts on it

Tia

2. RAF

RAF Member

Club:
    mill ride
    Ive got one & its pretty accurate ...(its not the gun I use for FT though )...I havnt seen many on the FT circuit

3. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Club:
    Emley Moor
    If it's just for you to shoot and you like it then go ahead.....But..... There's very. very few on either the FT or HT comp circuits which might be an indication that there's much better rifles in the same price bracket.

4. Monty1

Monty1 New Member

I'm not going to go with it, seems far too much money for what it is

5. Jesim1

Jesim1 Active Member

Club:
    BOAC, BGC
    Hi Monty, I'm going to be putting My Daystate Platinum up for sale soon, I've had it for about 3/4 years and the previous owner used it in HFT, so I had the stock re-done to bring it back to a good finish and it's not been on the circuit since. I'd say it's way better than a Griffin, so if your interested drop me a PM before I put it up for sale.
    [​IMG]

Scottish Biker likes this.
  6. Monty1

Monty1 New Member

Thanks for the offer, I'm going for the fx stx streamline, just need a big Nicko now

7. athelas

athelas New Member

Club:
    Lea Valley (Probational at this time)
    I had a look at the Griffin - but after a test fire of a couple of magazines, I noticed how much effort was required to cock the rifle - and that put me off. The Rifle I was looking at was off the wall at a gunshop - so I presume it was new. I also did online searching and discovered I was not the only person to make this observation. Definitely check this out before you buy - I would!