1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daystate FTR?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by cb2591, Sep 12, 2010.

1. cb2591

cb2591 Member

What do people think of these in comparison to EV2? Are they good for FT?:)

2. WHIZZER

WHIZZER Member

They are good but in my opinion not in the same league as the ev2, look at the results and how many are being used in competition;)

3. cb2591

cb2591 Member

I know but are they more reliable. Heres a question.... which has better after sales service, Daystate or AA ? Or shouldnt i ask on the forum. I want to buy 2nd hand FT rifle and practise and not have to worry about reg or power problems. Or is that the norm with FT rifles lol.:)

4. rich

rich Active Member

Maybe the issue is more about choice. Daystate have recently started to "licence" dealers to do certain types of service and overhaul of the electronic rifles, which hitherto would have gone back to the factory.

I'm not aware of any official AA "licensed" repair shops, however it has been the case for a while that a number of gunsmiths would do repairs and servicing on Pro-targets etc, and it's only been more recently that the number prepared to work on EV2s has diminished.