CSFTA Round 6 Carisbrooke

Discussion in '2011 Events' started by AndyIoW, Feb 27, 2011.

1. AndyIoW

AndyIoW Member

Well the last of the Winter Leagues has been finished for the CSFTA, just the showdown to go in two weeks.

Here are a few pictures from the day
    [​IMG]
    It was rather wet in places

[​IMG]
    A small stream taking away some of the water.

[​IMG]
    Cakes and cakes and some sweets as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Alan shooting. Also thanks to Alan for getting the results together for the Website

[​IMG]
    Ashley going on for a cracking score.

[​IMG]
    Keith successfully shooting a rifle on the Island. Had battery problems last time :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    Can find some scary things in our woods

[​IMG]
    And some unusual target placements

[​IMG].

[​IMG]

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Cheers Andy.

Top course, very enjoyable. Did you enjoy the exercise up and down the line? I decided rather than call every target myself i'd share the fun and ask random people to do it instead, else i knew you'd just sit and watch me all the way around :D

Cheers for all the work Carisbrooke, the taxi service from the line to the car park was a nice touch.

Well done to Ash on a top score, looks like quite a team shaping up :)

3. AndyIoW

AndyIoW Member

Maybe I should withhold the £10 you got in the Bonus shot then :rolleyes: . Will bring it up at the Showdown

Any Rob you missed the rain, unlike me and Clive who got soaked doing the 2nd half when it decided to chuck it down :( , which carried on until we had brought everything we needed to in and then the Sun came back out.

We will make a better job of it next time, will be servicing and checking all the targets over the next few months and then put out a more challenging one and maybe this time use the field again.

Glad you all enjoyed the day, hope Helen feels better soon. See you at the Showdown.

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Cheers Andy on all counts... cakes were ace as well.

H is vowing vengance for today with a cake onslaught in the future... :D

Dont worry about the targets, same thing happens at CGC, some days you just can't catch everything... course was very enjoyable to shoot :)

PS scores are up as well... Well done Tim and all to all the other grade placings... See you at the showdown for the 1 minute madness...

5. Miss England

Miss England Mr. Kipling has nothing on me

Club:
    Southampton Buccaneers, South Dorset, Parkstone
    Sounds like it was a good day enjoyed by all..... Pics of the cakes look stunning..... I shall have to step up my game in future...... :p

Am GUTTED I missed the shoot, but to be fair was really not my usual bright self.... Made it to the Ferry Port at Lymo, but then had to succumb to whatever bug I had picked up and run home to feel sorry for myself...... :(

See you all at the showdown..... and am vowing not to loose out on a trophy next year, illness or not I will be shooting!!!! :D