Crosman Prems

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Feral, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Feral

Feral New Member

It's coming to that time again, the JSB Exact are down to the last tin and the mossies seem to fly occasionally on the Walther so I thought I'd have a look at a box of 1250 Die #1 2007 crosman premier I have on the shelf... they are performing every bit a good as the JSB but not sure if this is because they are an older batch and whether the newer ones would be as consistent.

Anyone else still using premiers o rhave any thoughts? I might try these for a while before deciding on buying a couple of sleeves of JSB

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    try Jsb Express, far better than Mozzies.

3. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Latest prems ?

the latest prems from crossman are a very tight fit in the barrel and did not suit any of my rifles . BUT the webley prems seem a much better bet . i have bought 4 boxes on the back of the results i got with em . will report back after trying em in my shutz this weekend . thought i would try em as it is sywel shortly and it is always a windy hole ??? HOLLY

4. MojoCrow

MojoCrow New Member

Cliff, I've got a box of the Crosman Premier (7.9 grain) at home. They're Die 'A' & dated 'APR142008'. You're welcome to try them in comparison to your box of Premier.

(I'm slowly building up a lead deposit at home, I'm must be hanging around the 500'000 or so pellets at work too much:eek:. I feel like I'm building a close encounters of the third kind sort of replica of the pellet shelves at work.:D)

5. Feral

Feral New Member

I'm lining my basement in them Ben, just in case.... you can't trust them Ruskis ;):D

6. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    Haven't tried Prems for years - last box I bought had lots of crescent marks on the heads (from the skirts of other pellets). This affected accuracy so eneded up wasting over half the box :(

Haven't bothered with them since.

Dave.

7. fredyninefingers

fredyninefingers Non member

i have 3 boxes of crosman prems .haven,t bothered trying them as the jsbs run great in the gun,but they look mint in the box no marks or odd shapes..i,ll use them when jsbs run out..............

8. AndyIoW

AndyIoW Member

Having a tidy up last night and come across in my gun box (which is full of all the odds and ends you might need when shooting) an unopened box of Die#2 7.9 Premiers dated 1996.

I also seem to have a large collection of pellets of different types that have been opened and only a few of each used.

9. MojoCrow

MojoCrow New Member

I'm more concerned about ze Germans. They've been too quiet for too long. Two world war losses and an unsuccessful world cup campaign back in '66 means they've got to fancy their chances again sometime.

I think I heard somewhere that unopened Die #2 1996 Premiers are sought after.

10. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Bob

bob down our club sold 25 boxes to a collecter and bought a secondhand steyr with the money ? the highest price i have heard paid was £ 65 for a box of die two's on E-bay ??? HOLLY