Cromer FFTA

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Ripleysniper, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Ripleysniper

Ripleysniper Team Walther 2011

Club:
    MidShires Marksmen
    Thanks to all the folks of Cromer today great shoot the pit of doom was a pussy today, that makes a change. the wind did me for a few targets but still a great day out in sunny Cromer.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  2. mjoh

mjoh Member

Club:
    Broadlands A.R.C.
    Yes - An excellent course. Not all long range stuff -- mid range targets you had to think about! well done.
    Regards Mark.

3. Magic Bus

Magic Bus New Member

Club:
    Cromer Air Rifle Club
    Thanks fellas, glad you enjoyed the day. Nice to meet you Mark. The pit wasn't as bad as it ought to have been. The wind just didn't oblige :D

4. D. Clark

D. Clark Member

Club:
    MidShires Marksmen
    Pit of Dome

I nearly beat the pit of dome this time but missed the close one no 27 how i dont know but i did.
    Second round missed no 30. Target was on the cross hair little bit out of focus but i was shooting sporting squeezed it off and dirt in the out of focus bit flys up in the air did'nt even make the target probably 25 yards short, i just did'nt see the mound 6 feet away from my foot.
    Great day thanks chaps.

5. TourneySteve

TourneySteve New Member

Club:
    Midshires
    Yea big up to the Cromer posse:D Always enjoy shooting at your ground, yesterday even more so cos I got a PB :cool: Weather was very kind to us too, thankfully nothing like they were forecasting all week. Bring on round 8 at Broadlands ;)