Couple of pics from the Worlds

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Brian.Samson, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Brian.Samson

Brian.Samson Allowed in Sales Staff Member

Club:
    Pontefract, Doncaster Airgun Range
    Rob not looking too happy - zero shift on his springer perhaps?
    Calps is practicing his gurning on the practice range
    and Si is complaining that there's not enough wind to be able to see any real advantage from his mega air stripper.

If you look in the background of the photo of Calps, you can see the other zero range - shooting towards each other with a 300m gap. I don't think it would be possible for a pellet to reach, especially with the boards down the middle but it's a strange thing to see all the same.

Attached Files:

2. Strokebloke

Strokebloke Mk3 Fanatic

Club:
    SYWELL NTSC : FT : Greyhound : Kibworth
    Classic shots Brian. That zero range looks very impressive. I hope no-one has an FAC rifle out there. :D

3. peterh

peterh Stoopit forriner.

Rob is unhappy because the knee he rests his rifle on is cooling down inexplicably. ;)

Rob, you've got the cap on the wrong knee!

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Lol. Had 'fun' with the springer today. Looks like it was running out of turns again. Every time I risked up for 55 it was shooting low. After about 5 goes at getting a new trajectory I adjusted my mounts up and got a few turns back on the turret. Seems to have held. There, that's my excuse out the way. Rest is hopefully down to me. Looking forward to sticking some tin chickens flat on their backs tomorrow. :)