Countryman Fairs Afterdark Series

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by Toucan59, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Toucan59

Toucan59 Member

Club:
    Cambridge HFT
    [xFLOAT=left]http://shooting-the-breeze.com/internal/logos/cmfairs.jpg[/xFLOAT]Countryman Fairs After Dark Series
    The final round was a tense affair with any from 4 shooters to sort out second and third places, the winners spot already taken by Richard Woods with some great shooting over the weeks on a scratch handicap. Ian Harford came down to try his hand at night-shooting, and to supply and present the awards for the series.
    The scores on the night were enough to give second place overall to Lloyd Davies (shooting 22) and third place to Darren Quincey.
    Congratulations to everyone who took part in this series, roll on the summer league.
    The overall scoreboard can be seen on the MAD website.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
  2. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Well that was a rainy old night a? Everything i own is wet through. Thanks for a good night everyone , great course, was it ever hard work!!!! Thanks to Ian H for the tickets to Highclere, very very happy with that. A great comp and a great series. Thanks to everyone whom made it possible.

LAity

3. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

From every-one at MAD

Just like to say a big thank you to Countryman Fairs ,they have put money and time into sponsoring a series of night shoots that is new to the UK .we hope to continue our association with this company who are also taking over the sponsorship of our summer serries .
    To all that entered this winter I thank you all ,we have had everything that the British weather could throw at us and still its smilley faces at the end .
    The biggest benifit that the club has got out of this series is team spirit I know we have some members that cant make the series but those that did I;m sure we all got something out of it .
    We again will be doing the series this winter but its roll on the summer series,The Worlds ,The UKAHFTers , The Matchplay and all our inter club events ,MAD has a very large program this year so as Laity would say BRING IT ON
    All the best to all
    Ian Bainbridge

4. DarrenQ

DarrenQ New Member

Club:
    MAD
    after dark.

Coming from Africa i can safely say that this series has probably had some of the worste weather i have ever had to indure never mind go out and shoot in, any hunter out there who says the super target rifles dont get abused needs to come and shoot hft in winter in the dark.Thanks to Countryman Fairs for the sponsorship of what has to be one the top shoots at M.A.D.
    Thanks also to Ian and all the memers and all those involved in the setting out of the courses and for the banter throughout. Well done to Dop and Lloyd some really good shooting. Roll on summer.
    P.S i have a prosport in a ginb stock in .177 for sale. (really accurate if you know how to shoot one, i tried and failed).

cheers.

Darren.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  5. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Where are the score's though??

LAity

6. Toucan59

Toucan59 Member

Club:
    Cambridge HFT
    I thought you would be glad they weren't posted.
    BSA all the way:D:D

7. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

very good Ray

BSA all the way ,got the new scope on.
    so Hawke all the way

8. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

I rinsed you bossman!!!! As ever:D:D

LAity

9. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

How people change???? However to the RIGHT SIDE..and did you know he is 17th in the World.."Its there in black and white"..again and again and again:D:D:D

LAity:)