Compare scopes

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by david j, Dec 25, 2010.

1. david j

david j Member

Club:
    Redfearns
    Hi
    Any tech guys out there ,anybody done comparison tests on nikko stirling diamond sportsman 10-50x60,nikko targetmaster 10-50x60 and falcon t50 10-50x60 ft scopes.Looking to buy late christmas present for myself and would appreciate any info on the above.
    david j

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Falcon not really availble and unlikley to be for several months..

Test models are out and it looks to be a good return for the money?

Of the Nikkos, its the "Big" nikko (Sportsman) you want. About £400 2nd hand? Try and get as new a model as poss but always look through any scope before buying.

3. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    ?

It is all subjective mate . you will get all sorts of advice on any forum .1/ you only get what you pay for .2/ everybodys eyes are different . what i like you may not .3/ try as many scopes as you can. for as long as you can . 4/ if buying secondhand get as many extras as you can for your buck . 5/ face to face if at all possible . good luck . HOLLY PS and never bend over in front of berty , ( cause it is only a rumour ):):D

4. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Having a pop on xmas day?

Holly,

Even on xmas day ur there to TRY and help anyone out. Im suprised u havnt said to go 4 a leup etc?

Regarding the last bit thankfully i hav neva been in the position to walk in on any1 whilst they r changing and then try and change the story haha.

Berty

5. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Berty if you had seen the young lady concerned you would be gutted to that you were not there . as for scopes . really if starting off . you just cannot beat a good secondhand Big Bsa or Nikko . for the money . i was using mine to day on my GC2 ( ready to thrash simon ) it was really cold amd the scope was only reading one yard short at 52 yards ??? HOLLY PS once they know what they are doing . then they can join berty with the big bucks scopes .