Citizen Bands, Scanners, Aerials etc.

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by mav78, Feb 6, 2013.

1. mav78

mav78 novice precisioneer

Club:
    Garc
    Afternoon all,
    I'm putting the feelers out to see if anybody still uses CB radio and or Scanners etc, I have a load of gear that was my pops. There's a few CB's and scanners, (Uniden) I think for the scanner, all PSU's and signal boosters, mics, various aerials for trucks, cars and a huge garden aerial never been used. Complete with this was all the codes for scanning frequencies etc.

I need to put an itinerary together of just what exactly is there and if anyone is interested in the meantime, please PM me your details and I'll be in touch. I have no figure of price etc yet but would rather see them go to someone interested than to some second hand parade.

Also, there is a two Futaba controllers with various crystals for model aircraft/cars etc. again, no comprehension of value at this moment.

Just to be clear, this equipment is all immaculate and was made redundant due to ill health, Dad had a laryngectomy and after that the radios were no use for obvious reasons.

Its not something I have an interest in but maybe someone on here could be. if so, give me a shout and I'll get the itinerary sorted.

Cheers

Mav

2. CharlieFarlie

CharlieFarlie Member

Club:
    Member of Worcester Air Rifles and Glenrothes Target shooting club.
    Quick look on Ebay shows there is still a lot of CB radios and kit still being sold so if no interest is shown here Rob maybe consider selling there ?

Hope you and your dad are fine mate !

Charlie.

3. Mr P

Mr P Active Member

Club:
    Castle
    Hi mav I know a guy who may be intrested in the huge garden ariel, have you got a make and model number ?
    Regards. Steve

4. mav78

mav78 novice precisioneer

Club:
    Garc
    Aerial

Hi Steve,
    i will get the details for you mate, I need to go back up and get an itinerary put together of just whats there, theres a hell o lot of radio gear etc, it may aswell goto an enthusiast.

will get back to you either tomorrow or saturday buddy.

best regards

Mav