Chris C does it again.

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Grayling, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Grayling

Grayling New Member

A proud Englishman from a once great country sadly
    Club:
    Fort airgun club
    That top HFTer and supporter of various good causes and charities, after coming up trumps last weekend with some excellent raffle prizes for our 1st round of the Troops Trophy came to the rescue again today with an S400 action for a deserving young girl in our area who is potentially a very good shot and does extremely well competing in local HFT comps with some very poor kit indeed, so thanks to Chris C and M.A.D we now have an S400 action, a truly classic and excellent rifle for HFT. So Chris cheers mate. I'm starting to think theres nothing you can't sort out .

A stock for the action and gunslip has been sourced by Forts comp secretary the big hearted Andrew Compton who also purchased the Bronze Statue of the British infantryman that is the Troops Trophy.

The Fort ARC president Nige Williams (Gillieman) manager of Tonys Cammo in Saltney near Chester sourced the Scope that finishes the combo, plus I am adding a wee bit of bling plus the mounts to finish off whole thing.

It still makes me very proud to know big hearted people like Chris C plus the M.A.D club, Andrew and Nige who collectively have made it possible for a promising young shooter to compete with some decent kit that can only improve both her performance and enjoyment .

What a cracking hobby we belong to :).

2. LANKY MK

LANKY MK this **** is killing me.

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    Here here..... im new-ish to HFT (target shooting in general) and im well impressed by the good lads like Chris ive met in such a short while, Well done to all.

Mark

3. rubi-tong

rubi-tong Bernies MY *****

Top bloke, askes for nothing in return and makes the sport worth while. Mark

4. ginger ninja

ginger ninja New Member

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    Mark is right chris does make the sport worth while he has helped me a lot since i started shooting and if it wasnt for him then i probably wouldnt even know about half of these competitions and i would miss out on all the fun.:cool:

5. A.C.

A.C. Non member

Thanks Chris you're a good chap and young Emily will remember this for ever. Well done Nige for the scope.
    Gary I'm not comp secretary and leave me out of it. I have a long way to go to earn any praise for anything I have done.
    Andrew

6. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

If you can't help out when blokes like Gary or Cliff ask then the worlds messed up:)

I'm a firm believer in Karma, what goes around comes around.:)

Well done to the other members that helped it all come together.:D

7. Grayling

Grayling New Member

A proud Englishman from a once great country sadly
    Club:
    Fort airgun club
    Well in my book mate its the likes of you and your selfless outlook to those less fortunate that makes me proud to be part of this hobby. IT ONLY TAKES A FEW GOOD MEN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO A LOT OF FOLKS LIVES AND THEY DON'T COME MUCH BETTER THAN YOU CHRIS :).

8. gillieman

gillieman New Member

Well said Gary, Chris is a spot on feller and a credit to our sport!! the amount of times he's helped us out via charities is unreal.

This time its for a young girl who's been shooting Hft for nearly 2 years now with a rat catcher. Its in our interest to look after our future by bringing the youngsters on in the sport and if i can help out as a club or personally i will do.

9. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Top Man

Just to add what has been said about Chris Cundey,he does great work with the youth of our sport ,we at Mad support his charity fund and we wish him all the best and I;m sure we all agree .
    PLEASE KEEP UP THE STERLING WORK THAT YOU DO .
    cheers and all the best from MAD