Camping at the Euro's

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Baltipal, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Baltipal

Baltipal New Member

Hi all. I thought I'd pop a thread on concerning the above at the risk of everyone thinking that I'm a big plonka, just incase anyone else makes the same mistake but doesn't find out till they arrive at Weston Park.
    I applied & got my tickets for the Euros's a few weeks ago but didn't think to check that everything wasn't working as it has in the past, I assumed that the camping pass would be with the tickets & left it at that.
    It was brought to my attention yesterday at Castle that I would need to apply for my camping pass & considering how close we are to the event now I think it unlikely that I would get it on time, mea culpa, no one elses fault but mine I should have checked!:eek:
    Just incase you do intend to camp at Weston Park though check you have the necessary passes to do so, don't assume as I did that it will be working as it did last year.

2. harry 400

harry 400 Member

Club:
    BLAENAU GWENT
    camping

hi all
    i just sent mine camping form off last week i hav'nt had anything back yet thoug so dont panick:eek:do the campers go in the same entrance as the other people or is there another gate some one told me that that might be the case dont know though.atb jason

3. SIMONH

SIMONH Giddy Kid

There is a note on the front page of the BFTA website saying camping passes are being sent out today:)

See you there:)