British recoiling champs 2013

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by strangefroot, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Brian.Samson

Brian.Samson Allowed in Sales Staff Member

Club:
    Doncaster Airgun Range
    I know mate, we all missed you yesterday but we know you're a fighter and you'll be back with a vengeance.

The scores don't tell the whole story of yesterday - It was brilliant that so many people managed to make it, and for many it was a real struggle getting there. But as well as the people shooting, we had loads of people just turning up to donate without even shooting.

If the weather hadn't been so horrible I'm sure it would have been a sell out event - crazy to think that this time last year I was sitting in the garden in a t-shirt and shorts!

It's fixed as being an annual event now, if you own a springer, this is THE event to come to, and if you don't own a springer - we're going to hunt you down and hassle you relentlessly to beg, borrow or steal a springer to take part. We have no shame :D

2. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Club:
    Emley Moor
    I shot the worst i have ever shot with my TX .......but i agree with that 100%:D

Thanks to Trev Ryan for going round with the raffle book.

3. BEESA

BEESA Member

A very big well done to all involved in setting this comp up , Me and my son Lee had a great day . Looking forward to the next one . Albeit next time you lot can keep your snow and wind to yourselves :D . Thanks again ,
    Don and Lee ....

4. DEAN C.

DEAN C. Steyr Convert

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    .:D:D:D suddenly I have a renewed interest in my springers again!

I thought that the course was spot on for HFT style.

what with chucking a 1/2 MD scope on last week and setting the gun up in the snow last weekend, I was a little concerned.
    I only pulled the Prosport out of the cupboard to shoot this comp, as I have not fired more than half a tin of pellets in any springer in 18 years, ever since I bought my first PCP.

Well with losing my Dad a couple of years ago to this awful disease, and my Mum having breast cancer six months ago it had to be done.:cool:

I shot the course with Mark Fisher(FT) who was a real gent and a pleasure to shoot with, but a big thanks to Anston for putting up probably the most spectacular course, that I have ever shot in about six years of HFT.
    The 45 to 55 yarders were ok for my usual HFt style, well they would have been on a less windy day.

Oh and not forgetting best wishes to Jamesy.

Dean

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013