Bisley, another great round.

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by Nealsey, May 23, 2010.

1. Nealsey

Nealsey Two Tins

Had a brilliant day at Bisley today,

Fantastic course, brilliant weather and great company on the way round.

Many thanks to Pete and Dave for the company. Well done to everyone who helped
    put out the course and do all the organisation and lay on all the facilities.

Plus cheers to Iain for the girlie deet :)

See you all next time.

Neal

2. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Loved it !!!! Great to see everyone today, had a really really nice time. Course was great, weather was amazing..company was not too bad either...:D. Thanks to Jane and Steve for your company round the course, i hope i was not too boring.

Thanks to everyone at Bisley, a wonderful day.

LAity

3. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Was'nt my greatest score ever but I think its now sorted :cool: Great food, excellent company and a good course:D

4. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Chris

Thanks ever so much for the pellets...i will try them ASAP!!! Most kind mate...glad your sorted now boss.

LAity

5. Weevie

Weevie Banned

Yup, Bisley know how to put on a good round. ;)

I had a great time and didn't get bitten once.

Cheers to the Marriot boys for good company and to Sean for sharing his pistol with me for a go at the pistol HFT. That was fun. My excuses for my score with the pistol are (in no particular order):

• I was tired
    • The gun was very left handed
    • I'd never shot a pistol HFT comp before
    • I'd never even held that pistol before
    • I've only picked up an air pistol about three times in my entire life
    • Sean drugged me

:D

Also thanks to Pete for patiently watching me cack-handedly dismantle my rifle without tutting out loud so he could take some measurements. :eek::D

An excellent day all told. :)

6. Gilogrt

Gilogrt Member

Club:
    Greyhound/Kibworth
    Excelent day. Thanks to everyone that made it so.
    Big thanks to Ryan for the tuition this week. The guy is a true gent.

7. mowerman

mowerman New Member

Thanks to all for the kind comments and appreciation of the effort that goes into hosting one of these rounds.

We're glad you all had a good time, good weather, good food and (for some of you) a good score!;)

Looking forward to the Gathering when I can assure you the weather will be a different story:D

Regards, Paul.:)

8. elite warrior

elite warrior MAD 4 IT 2012

Club:
    MAD.....
    excellent day was worth the wait after the worlds.. great course ,good people, all in all a big thumbs up;);):D
    see you all soon

atvb
    martyn g

9. blackscale

blackscale Member

:rolleyes: Ryan?....Ryan who?....that wasn't Ryan shouting Spongey at me was it, whilst i picked up my free rifle (thankyou very much):D
    Has he had his hair done?:D:D

Hope you shot better than me my friend....bit of a mare...but great fun!:cool:

Thankyou to UKAHFT and Bisley, a challenging course i thought...but then they are all challenging for me!:D
    Well done to young Daniel, (can't remember the spelling) and the other two roques, that accompanied me today!
    My first chronoing on a course, i was worried the heat would put my rifle over!...turns out it was only 766fps....maybe that's why i didn't knock down any long ones!:D:D
    weird as it was fine last night!?
    Great stuff!
    XX

10. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

Just finished unloading the car after a rather splendid day. Thanks to jen and daryol (exscuse the spelling) for the company, great food , great ice cream van, loveley weather (babs looks like a lobster:D) A most challanging course for me but well worth it, cheers to all involved.

11. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Knackered but happy and just so glad I could make it...didn't have a bad score though it wasn't too great either due to some very silly mistakes on my part but all that really didn't matter.
    I can't remember a round as busy as that one with up to 4 groups waiting to shoot the same peg at any one time but at least the weather was cracking while we waited:)
    Bisley put on one hell of a challenging course and their grounds are fantasic...well done to all who made today happen;)

Dave

12. dave benyon

dave benyon Spirit of HFT 2009

Big thanks to the Bisley crew for a great shoot and to Jean and John for the company around the course, see you all at Tawd next month.

13. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Well done to Bisley

Top day out yesterday ,cheers to all involved and to Gary for the lend of a gun ,I;m getting a Daystate this week hopefully To Shaun for the lift.Well done to Meon ,we can and will do better .
    cheers Ian

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  14. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Another great round at Bisley, thanks for all your efforts guys.:) A big well done to Giles on the 58, top shooting bud especially as you only got the gun on Monday! Gav Jones was awesome company, all day and I really couldn't believe it when he missed one as it didn't seem likely.

On a side note, it looks like a UKAHFT team from the Greyhound is a goer next year and we'd have had a decent score yesterday too.:D

15. punydan

punydan Monkey Juice

Really sound day yesterday, a challenging but shootable course. Great to see some familiar faces and equally great to meet new people. A big thanks to Bisley and uka for all the effort.
    Well done Giles, although its going to be easier now your shooting a girly pcp in a limp wristed calibre:p.

16. 5teve L

5teve L STOP ! HAMMER TIME !

Club:
    The Oaks & Horsham hawks
    Thanks to all at Bisley for putting on a cracking course, I think the heat haze made a couple look longer than they actually were, well thats my excuse anyway :D
    Thanks to Chilli & Degsy for the company, looks like I only got one bite..... & that was prob Gary :D

17. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Well done to Bisley and well done to all the shooters who shot well!!!

Again goes without saying but thanks to all the people who help UKAHFT run on the day from the marshals to all tthe people who muck in..

Cheers
    Pete

18. Scooby

Scooby Pete Dutton

Well done to Bisley & all the shooters who shot....it was too bloody hot though :(

Thanks to Neal Rainbow for showing Dave Lillywhite & myself how to knock a target over without getting near the kill:D

19. Ian H

Ian H New Member

Great Day Thanks Bisley and all concerned, Thanks to Anthony and Ian for the great company and encouragement, Unlucky Adam better luck next time.

now how do I cure this sunburn :D

Ian

20. Nealsey

Nealsey Two Tins

Pete, Anytime mucker :)

If I can pass on a bit of my acquired knowledge as I go through life, then all the better ;)

Neal