BFTA Grand Prix Calendar for 2012

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by PeteM, Dec 11, 2011.

1. PeteM

PeteM New Member

Is there a finalised calendar (dates & venues) for BFTA Grand Prix Series 2012, yet?

2. Scribe

Scribe New Member

Club:
    BFTA HVP
    If you go to the new BFTA WEb site and look at the Calendar section, it is listing the current PROVISIONAL dates and locations. These will be ratified at the next BFTA meeting on 28th Jan.....

http://thebfta.net/forum/index.php?board=39.0

3. PeteM

PeteM New Member

Thanks

Thanks, I didn't know there was a new BFTA site. :)

4. Scribe

Scribe New Member

Club:
    BFTA HVP
    THe BFTA has not yet made a formal announcement as we are still in process of building the new one from what we can recover from the old one. As a quick answer, anything that is currently on the new site is up to date, info on the old site cannot be relied upon, and the forum back there is 'dead'.

When we are certain that we have recovered as much as we can, the old site will be replaced by a link to the new one, at that stage I will send out a 'newsletter' from the new forum to all the old registered Member that we hold e-mail addys for to let everyone know about the new site.......meanwhile we are relying on word of mouth at present!

Rob is the new Web-master, but he is away at the moment so things are a little slow.
    :D

5. villiers

villiers Self appointed antipimp

Club:
    Bisley
    I like

I like the new grading part :) a lot nicer over all.
    Don

6. Scribe

Scribe New Member

Club:
    BFTA HVP
    Simon Evans is the New Gradings Manager and we are 'attempting' to set it up as he requires, to make it easy to read and update.....:)