1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bfta gradeing

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by fredyninefingers, Mar 4, 2010.

1. fredyninefingers

fredyninefingers Non member

any body know when the gradeing will be updated on the bfta website....it says it is up to date but it aint...i expect it is a mammoth task to update grades but it used to be updated regularly ....unless its just updated on a yearly basis now,any info would be much appreciated .....

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    I have a copy of the current grades from end of feb, what do you want to know?

3. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    think mine are up to date... perhaps they haven't been sent in?

4. fredyninefingers

none of my w/lge scores have been added,still at 74% since 12 months ago,hullftc

5. loopyloo

loopyloo Member

Club:
    Bisley
    im assuming your fred stanbridge if not im sorry im gonna be quoting a fellow member

i beleive your looking only at your starting grade not the box two boxes right

your percentage is actually 79.2 for the coming year you started off 74% so your still A grade

was your last couple of scores 93% and 60% of the top shot of the day if so its close to up to date obviously if youve shot over the last week it might not be there.

Its up to the hosting club to either send to regional secretary or whom is in charge of sending data to Phil(grading officer)

if your rick mintoft you was on 74% now your on 77 Still A grade

if your steve hutson then there is a problem as no scores have been sent

hope this helps

loopy

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
  6. fredyninefingers

its fred,am i right in assuming i,ve dodged that AA grade bullet:D thanks lyndeen atb fred

7. loopyloo

loopyloo Member

Club:
    Bisley
    well is there anymore rounds as closing scores are the end of march

my suggestion is if your on fire at the moment fake a blown seal around the course :eek:

but im sure you will hold your own in AA the old boys that are in there need a new rival to whip them into shape:D

this coming from someone still in B so not to intimidate scott and simon again this year :p

loop

8. fredyninefingers

final round and nefta closed on 14th march...how many blown seals are u entitled to a season;) they may cotton on, i got beat ofyour female friend last classic and it weren,t no blown seal:D atb fred

9. TOOL

TOOL Independent FT Pumper

Humber Bridge , Barrow-on-Humber in Bomber County
    Club:
    EFTA England

Just say it Lyn , you think me & Simon were B-Grade trophy bandits last season :D