Bfta gp9

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by TeamZ, Aug 22, 2010.

1. TeamZ

TeamZ Member

Club:
    Castle
    Quick note to say a massive thanks to all who were involved in the gp at Sywell today. As we have now come to expect at any GP shoot the course was excellent, every target had to be worked for 100%.

Well done to everyone who took home some prizes, and to the shooters who won their grades. Young John, with shooting like that you deserve the overall title mate - well done!

Big thanks also to Berty and Mike for the hard work put into the trade side, excellent work matey.

Many thanks
    Chris

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  2. Shaun

Shaun Moderator Staff Member

Club:
    Harriers
    Thanks to all those at Sywell for an excellent course.

I agree with Chris that every target needed thought and wind direction could change in the lane!

I'm beginning to believe that "if you can shoot FT then you can shoot Sywell"

Love it! :)

3. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Got to agree, just love this ground.

Managed to shoot well here for the first time today, even if I cant see the Kneeler signs:eek:.

Wicked wind that you just had to read from target to target and times use the force. 2 inches of wind on the 45 yarder, striaght down the middle on the 55!:eek:

Did not even mind the Am whistles too much as it gave opertunity to watch the superb all day long airshow!

Well done to all in organising a great end of season course.

Well done to Ringer Jacob on the C class Series title and another win today, come play in the A class next year, now I got rid of James:p

Whens the 2011 Shires 100:D

Simon

4. Suzukiphil

Suzukiphil Member

Club:
    Harriers FTC
    Sywell

Thanks and congrats for putting on another great end of season event. Particularly like the air display! Thanks to everyone involved in putting on a great summer season, and well done to all those that won something.

5. Gibbs

Gibbs New Member

Thank you to all involved in putting on such a challenging GP9, it was my first time at Sywell and was suprisingly tricky!
    Thoroughly enjoyed it, despite a bad back and a 5 hour drive home on a floaded M4.
    I like the way you got the wind to blow in three directions at once!? That was clever.:)
    And well done for getting so many generous sponsors on board.

6. TREV RYN

TREV RYN https://www.neftaonline.org/

skelmanthorpe ,west yorkshire,emley moor ftc
    yes a great big thank you to the crew at sywell cracking shoot, and a great big thank you to all the people who make it a great gp season you all know who you are , and a special thanks to the sponsors and bfta for the great prize fund at the end.;);)

7. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
  8. Neale M

Neale M Member

Club:
    Far Coley Ftc
  9. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Top stuff.

Thanks to all the sponsors for their support and for all those whose hard work throughout the year made it happen. A lot of unsung heros from top to bottom who dig out blind to make it what it is.

Cheers

Rob

10. JamesO

JamesO Active Member

Had a great day out at Sywell yesterday, so thanks to all concerned.

It does seem to have gone very quickly this year but the standard of the shoots has been excellent and of course the standard of shooting seems to improve year on year too. Well done John, top shooting this year;)

Big thanks etc to everyone involved behind the scenes, not something I could find the time to do.

Some big events coming up to round off the season. Bring it on:D

James