BFTA GP Series - End of season draw

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by saddler, Aug 8, 2010.

1. saddler

saddler Phil Gee

Club:
    Millride
    Message from Berty:
    To qualify for the end of season draw at Sywell, you must have entered at least 3 GP.
    To win the larger prizes you must be present at Sywell (Berty to provide further details when available).
    For the smaller prizes you can nominate someone to collect on your behalf.

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    It was 6 Gp last year?

why has it changed?

3. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Reason for change

The reason for the change is due to letting more people have the chance to win a prize at the draw.

It is as simple as that. Alot of people work shifts or have family commitments so it came about for alot of people who shoot to get the chance of winning something good.

On the prize front I will have a definate list by the end of the week of big prizes and small prizes. I would really like to get alot there for all of us to enjoy...

Berty

4. NJR 100

Club:
    Thing is, those that are putting in the effort to do the majority of rounds now may see the prizes go to those that are only doing a few?

Would have prefered to have seen it left at 6 rounds myself.

5. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Understandable

I can see your point Simon, but I would say its the fairest way, Ive attended all the GP's personally, but I am happy to see more people attend and have the chance to win something. Doesnt mean because they havent attended aas many shoots as you, that they dont deserve to walk away with something does it???

Berty

6. NJR 100

Club:
    Swings and roundabouts I guess.
    Agree it will be nice for those that can not attend (for iether work, family or financial reasons) more than 3 shoots to walk off with a nice prize.

Perhaps I should have said there may be some who think it unfair on those that have done all 9, 8,7 or the old 6 rounds to qualify.

I cant really Say i have entered the gp for the prizes.

My goals were:

to remain in A grade this year. Think thats done.

To pick up a trophy - Done.

Got a huge bonus of sqeezing my way into the showdown again, better than any prize?

See how it goes after sywell perhaps before casting final judgement?

Dont suppose you could get Steve to donate an Njr style stock for an Ev 2 as a prize!!!:D

I heard you whispering today a list of potential prizes, thanks for your hard work in securing the goodies.

7. saddler

saddler Phil Gee

Club:
    Millride
    Did you get the Ferrari for the draw on Sunday Berty?

8. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    thats a really cool call matey,we all clocked up 1 or 2 miles this year.my poor old car (bess) has got us up and down the country with 1 miss hap,water leak and new starter motor,but she is like new again lol c u all at sywell c if i can beet dave in the last shoot to come 2nd in b grade

9. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Ferrari

Shaun,

I did try to get one, but the monthly repayments were a bit steep and they had nothing beneficial to our lads as the best mpg of the range I could find waas about 16 mpg.

Now Im sure thaat wouldnt be good to have for the amount of travelling weve done haahaaa...

Im trying my best though fella.....

Berty