BFTA FT Instructor's Course, Central Southern

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by RobF, Jul 1, 2011.

1. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Hi all,

I'm gathering interest for candidates for a Club Instructor course to be run around October in the Central Southern region.

So far we have 4 names.

Ideally we are looking for 10-15.

Cost will depend on the venue chosen (which I am also looking for). Ideal club will have an FT range within easy access of an indoor area where the course can be presented, even better if toilets and refreshments are made easy.

The courses are run on a non-profit making principle, with only neccessary expenses being met. (fuel, accommodation, stationary etc) This is to keep costs as low as possible for the candidates.

If you are interested, please leave a name and contact email + mobile below.

If another region has a high demand, and the above facility is readily available, then I'm open to that while demand grows elsewhere.

Cheers
    Rob

2. rich

rich Active Member

Here's a shot from the 2009 course we ran at Shebbear, led by Bob Dickie. [​IMG]

3. dae2830

dae2830 Member

like to thank Rob for some very good information on the latest instructors course(infact all the info) and for Rich for organising the venue and lunches.well worth going on these courses:)

4. ironmonkey

ironmonkey New Member

what he said:D

5. dae2830

dae2830 Member

roll on 2moro,going to put it all to the test.:confused: