bfta castle gp

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by chrispro97, Aug 2, 2010.

1. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    due to me having to leave early i couldnt wait round for my trophy b grade 3rd,we r trying to find out who has it,tony cook said he hasnt,same as steve cope and all the main people who run the event,come on lads some1 out there must no who has it:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    any1 no some1 must no:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

3. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    I lost out on a Gp trophy at MAD 2 years ago, its bloody annoying aint it:mad:!

4. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    I didn't get my piston class trophy at castle either.:(

5. Mr P

Mr P Active Member

Club:
    Castle
    Hi Paul not sure if calps picked your trophy up ATB steve

6. loopyloo

loopyloo Member

Club:
    Bisley
    dear paul

seems i have your stand for the trophy as it was given by mistake it was given back at GP7

i will ask tony for a trophy to put on it will give it back at GP8 so when you book in ask me for it :D

As for chris usually they get left at the hosting club unless you had any friends whom would pick it up for you.

loopy

7. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    been down them routes of steve cope/steve page etc they dont no,tony cook dosnt no,all i say is they will hav to get me another 1 because it seems to be happening alot,it happen last to a lad who shoots at far coley last year,personaly i think it is very poor that some1 does not no who gav it away,:mad::confused::confused:

8. Mr P

Mr P Active Member

Club:
    Castle
    Hi Chris considering i was at castle for 8 hours on the saturday putting the course out and was their at 6am sunday checking Every target then i marshalled the whole of the first session shot the second session fetched the course in with the other guys then had a shoot off then i was called to hand out the trophys to whome ever had won them to who ever was their,Maybe the people who have won trophys should ask someone to collect their trophy up for them as in the instance of Paul Holland whome i collected his trophy
    and passed it on to him.

9. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    Thanks Steve and Loopy, i can't make GP8 but will be at Sywell for the last one, see you there.:)

10. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    hi steve i didnt think i won a trophy till i got a message on ere off mark,i no u and your club worked your balls off to do a wicked gp matey,i just cant understand that no 1 nose who has my trophy,its my first year shooting gp season and its nice to look back on trophies when u first set out in a new sport,when i get into the big boyz league them trophies will be hard to come by

11. JEV

JEV Member

Club:
    Purley Chase FTC

Surley the BFTA can do better than dump trophys at clubs all over the country, after all the winner could be 2-300 miles away. Surley the trophys should be available for collection from the organising body at following events. If the shooter cannot collect it should be posted at their cost. Either way it is the duty of the BFTA to present the trophy to the rightfull winner.

12. CharlieM

CharlieM Spring Time

Club:
    East Devon FTC
    I would have thought the "duty" lies with the purchaser of the trophies.

13. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    wot do you mean by purchaser do you mean the winner of the trophy matey or the organizers (the reason y i cant stay is due to i hav to get back to my 4 year old son and disalbed misses and the carers go home at 4pm so its y i can only shoot the morning and cant stay for trophy presentation and shoot off etc)sorry but im a bit thick lol,but now ive finally got the trophy coming pick it sunday

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  14. CharlieM

CharlieM Spring Time

Club:
    East Devon FTC
    Glad you are sorted Chris and appreciate your circumstances. The purchaser is the host club/region BFTA source and buy trophies upfront but the GP host then pays for them.

15. Mr P

Mr P Active Member

Club:
    Castle
    Hi Chrsi so who did have your trophy?

16. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Trophy collecting

It depends if you know if youve won as Chris has said.

I have collected trophies for Steve Lanyman, John Costello and Ian Harford so far this year, thats because they have asked me to.

The trophy if not collected will stay at thew club or region for that trophy to be passed on, to that person.

I have noticed that during the presentation, if certain people are not there to collect, a member of their club or region have stepped in and collected it on their behalf.

The BFTA buy a massive order of trophies every year, so it might be a bit unfair to ask them to keep all the trophies for people who have left early. Tony Cook, Cedric, Kev Sayers bring the trophies to the events for us to obtain. I wouldnt like to ask them to take them back home and chase up the winners personally. I would of thought that was down to the regions to keep and pass on.

Just my view and opinion....

Berty

17. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    i agree matey and steve tony cook is having another base made has some spare tops,so the person who has the trophy from castle 3rd place b grade (your only cheating yourself pretending that you won to your misses lol)

18. Mr P

Mr P Active Member

Club:
    Castle
    Hi Chris almost a result you would like to think that the original 1 will turn up ATB steve

19. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    hopefully the original 1 will turn up matey cheers steve cu sunday

20. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Tony .

Tony Cook usually gives any unpresented prizes to the chief marshal at the GP . IE the area comp sec . it is then down to him to sort em out . it is sometimes impossible to find theses shooters . sorry mate but there you go ??? HOLLY