BFTA 2014 GP5 results

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by Shaun, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Shaun

Shaun Active Member

Club:
    Harriers
    Many thanks to Jack and the Blaenau Gwent team for today's shoot.

Latest results are here Blaenau Gwent

Shaun

2. TonyF

TonyF SWEFTA FT Champion 2006

Club:
    Mendip, East Devon, Avon Hawks and Oaktree.
    That was very quick Shaun . Thank you!

3. Yorkshiretea

Yorkshiretea B Grade Bandit

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Great stuff Shaun, any chance of opening up the Points and % cells a little more so they can be read please?

4. BDL

BDL Dangerous

Club:
    Blaenau Gwent
    Mega quick well done Shaun mate

Bri

5. Shaun

Shaun Active Member

Club:
    Harriers
    Have tried - have a look.

Unfortunately the formatting does not save from Excel to the Googledoc

I suggest that you go to file and download as an Excel worksheet so you can modify formatting.

Hope this helps

Shaun

6. Yorkshiretea

Yorkshiretea B Grade Bandit

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Cheers Shaun, worth a neb, looks the same here, thanks for trying tho, appreciated. I'll grab the D/L..

7. Woody

Woody The Chaser!

Club:
    Bisley, Member of the Ostler Air stripper club of GB!
    Thanks Shaun! :)

8. strangefroot

strangefroot Member

What a day , Eh .
    Would like to thank shaun for the stats run again , Jeremy , for the coaching & encouragement & company round the course , All the folk who took pics to remind us of the day we've just endured .

Ive had a bit to do with setting the odd course or two over the years & fully appreciated the time & effort that went into putting that course out .Well done all at blaneau , mega .

Its a shame that there may have been a few folk that didn't turn up because of reading the kak that's talked on the different forums about too many up hill shots etc ....... well , you all missed a growler .

Days like that aren't about just the prize winners , its about the likes of one of my ft heroes " tony burnell " ( not a top shot by any stretch of the imagination & I'm sure that most folk on here will never have heard of him ) But just to see him going about the normal things like walking , bending over etc that most of us take for granted is inspirational to me & all that meet him & he even shot the course yesterday :eek:. So surely no excuses hold any water from any one that's got a bit of lard on or got a bad back ( as i'm sure their wont be many as worse off as tony ) top bloke & well done from me . .

Top job chaps , cheers
    Calps .

9. DeanB

DeanB Member

Club:
    Harriers FTC
    Thanks

Thanks to Blaenau Gwent. Really enjoyed the shoot - something very different. As Calps said, clearly a lot of work went into setting the course and many thanks are in order.
    Cheers.
    DeanB

10. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    Its good to shoot different style courses whatever discipline, that's what make series shooting special. Balls to the whingers :D

11. bionicredhead

bionicredhead Taller than my old man :p

Club:
    B/Gwent
    Congrats on the win and the great shoot off with Jack. Truly something special to see.
    As for Tony, your spot on, there is no one in FT harder and I was truly suprised to see him do the course.
    If Tony can do it anyone can with no excuses.

12. BDL

BDL Dangerous

Club:
    Blaenau Gwent
    Could not have put that any better mate, anyone who listens to the usual cack will always miss out. I say judge for yourself and challenge the rest.

As for our Tony he is an inspiration to anyone who knows him and a great chap too. I love the banter we have, he def gives as good as he gets. If Tony can shoot the course we should all take a note from his book because none of us have his difficulties, and whenever is passed him he was smiling.

Great shooting to Mr C a fine demonstration of how it's done by both you and Jack, congrats on winning the shoot off too on one of my favourite lanes

Bri