1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best of British luck all!

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Baltipal, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Baltipal

Baltipal New Member

I'd like to wish Good Luck to all Britons heading to South Africa for the Worlds & remember all those who wish they could have gone , like me, will be glued to the blogs & forums trying to see how you are all getting on.
    Go well but return safe folks!;)

2. richardio123

richardio123 Member

I would like to second that, safe trip and knock em all down!!!!!! Good luck to all :shot:

3. mintyrn10

mintyrn10 Roll on the weekend!

Club:
    REDFEARNS
    good luck lads safe trip :)

4. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Good Luck chaps - I was offered the 5 star treatment by one of the SA team ( well a nice tent anyway ( lol but sadly I can't make it . Hey - ho , family first and all that . :D

Hope the heat doesn't get to you !

atvb

Dave

5. loopyloo

loopyloo Member

Club:
    Bisley
    we are here

well the sun is out and the wind is breezy still enough to be warm and possibly sunburnt if we are not careful

mick and i are in joburg sandton area for the night before heading to a place near the shoot.

its quite strange they seem to drive like the french(everyone for themselves)

everyone from the airport and in the middle of roads are very polite and seem to want to help but obviously its gonna cost you.

getting through BA with the guns is a scream we arrived at four and barely made it to the boarding gate in time (6.45) as what started as a fast drop baggage system turned into a big ding dong between higher ranking BA staff not knowing what the right procedure is hope the woodheads do better tonight. couldnt ring them to warn them.

mick and i are chilling in a hotel which has stayed in the 1940' 50's with bell boys and im sure audrey hepburn will pop up any min.

right almost used up my 50 rand worth for the hour will see if we near a computer when we reach our final destination.