berty the 2002 ?

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by holly, Apr 20, 2011.

1. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    I was gonna call this " how do you miss with a 2002 ? easy you shoot like NJR " but i think it has already been done . the 2002 that i bought off kilty has now been to see dave lillywhite to cut out a lifter and a cheekpiece . was gonna spray it black but keith allen does not now have a spraybooth . so it is gonna be laquered instead . not gonna put a power adjuster on it for obvious reasons . the butt has been reshaped to be straight . it was curved before . donno what sort of butt pad fitted that . an alloy plate to be made to fit it so as i can fit a butt hook ( right way up as it will not be a bull pup ) the muzzle brake ( pepperpot type ) is gonna be lined at the bottom so as air can only come out the top to see if it will match the accuracy of the silencer . ( don't like silencers ) . two alloy rods put into the lifter as a fixed item . this will give me i hope 13 inches from the middle of the scope to the bottom of the lifter ( short legs , long body ) all that needs doing then is to fit mr S&B . get berty painted and refitted and go out a win a GP with it ??? HOLLY:):D
    I can hear the cheers already . halalujuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , oh yeah .

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    So IF you do well Sunday, we have to say Well done Berty:confused:

3. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Gotta .

Gotta load of work to do before it sees the light of day . then gotta change the wheel for the bigger one on the S&B . hopefully by then kilty will have sorted out the sunshades for the PM11 .then it will be mark up , shoot the beast to see if it is worth the doing of . IE is it a EV2 beater . rock on tommy ??? HOLLY:):D

4. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Done

Berty is done . keith finished it in record time . not pretty , but i reckon it has a good chance of being a good rifle . be interesting to see if keith's mod to the peperpot muzzle brake works . bolt it all together next week and play with it next wekend . who knows could be in action at tawd ??? HOLLY:):D
    PS big well done to keith .

5. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Collected .

Picked up the beast tonight .S&B bolted on . will try it next weekend . will take the big nikko just in case it is making the rifle to heavy . but i think they are a similar weight . i will say once in the shoulder it now fits so well it does not want to come out ??? HOLLY:):D
    PS gonna cal the rifle . Berty the 2002 keith allen special .